This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10 Suzu

Topic » Tribal Council 10 Suzu

2743 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.
Mearl Has Immunity, therefore cannot be voted out.

Questions for all
------------------------
Mearl-Congrats on Immunity, how does it feel to be safe tonight? Do you think you need it?

Chandler-At the challenge you stated you wanted to be voted out, do you still feel this way?

Brittany-Minority Island is dwindling down to the point where it wont be used anymore, do you think once its over people will change the way they play?

Sam-What do you think of the fight between Mearl and Chandler?

Tom-How badly do you want to make it to the final 7?

Robby-Do you think if you competed tonight you would have the necklace instead of Mearl?

Eve-Do you think if you didnt have the Samurais curse you would be voted out tonight?

Ry-How are you going to vote tonight, whats your take per say?
2743 days 10 hours ago
Hoblin
Sam-What do you think of the fight between Mearl and Chandler?

It was like something you see from on KutK. It was hilarious..
2743 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl-Congrats on Immunity, how does it feel to be safe tonight? Do you think you need it?

I felt like i needed it as the challenge was ending. At first I felt good but when somebody really doesnt want you to win immunity it may mean that you are the one in danger
2743 days 10 hours ago
flippo135
Yeah, I want to make the final 7 but I want to do it in the right way.
2743 days 10 hours ago
BestHeroD
What do you mean in the right way Tom?
2743 days 10 hours ago
Falconbait26
Eve-Do you think if you didnt have the Samurais curse you would be voted out tonight?

I don't see why I would, I'm not a threat. It's always good to know for sure for sure you're safe so I'm not mad at this curse or saying I wish I could give it up because it's a friend. lol
2743 days 10 hours ago
flippo135
By playing an honest and trustworthy game, that doesn't involve backstabbing people to get what I want.
2743 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany-Minority Island is dwindling down to the point where it wont be used anymore, do you think once its over people will change the way they play?

Definitely. Trying to avoid the next target from going to Minority Island is challenging and requires some strategy
2743 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
how many votes left
2743 days 10 hours ago
BeastBoy
^ Damn impatient as fuck
2743 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
ew stfu
2743 days 9 hours ago
BestHeroD
5/8 Votes Received
2743 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Robby isnt even online so guessing we'll wait til tomorrow
2743 days 9 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
no i dont feel that way anyore
2743 days 9 hours ago
BestHeroD
6/8 Votes , most likely reading votes tmrw
2743 days 9 hours ago
born2pizza
How are you going to vote tonight, whats your take per say?

I'm going to vote based on what people tell me, also what's best for my game going forward.

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!