This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9 Suzu

Topic » Tribal Council 9 Suzu

2770 days 4 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.
Robby Has Immunity, therefore cannot be voted out.

Questions for all
------------------------
Robby-Congrats on Immunity, how does it feel? Your second Individual Immunity already (one was during the fake merge) are you starting to find your form here?

Brittany-With Minority Island still in play, do you think it will be more effective as the numbers dwindle down?

Mearl-Do you see yourself in a good position to survive this tribal?

Sam-After a crazy tribal last night with Kyoto, as the votes almost were split, do you think that since now you guys are all together in one giant tribe that all you guys will not work together to be a majority of 5?

Tom-Are you scared at all for tonights tribal? Do you see yourself possibly going?

Eve-Is anyone in this tribe standing you to you that you may want to take it now before it hurts your game?

Chandler-You are in Minority island, do you think that since you CANNOT be voted out tonight, that if you weren't under the Samurais curse you would be gone today?

Ry-With the Jury now beginning. Are people gonna start being SUPER NICE to help them in the future incase they get into the finals?

John-Last tribal you basically screwed the tribal by self voting and not forcing a tie, will that same mistake haunt you tonight?
2770 days 4 hours ago
BestHeroD
Eve-Are you scared at all for tonights tribal?
2770 days 4 hours ago
Falconbait26
Eve-Are you scared at all for tonights tribal?

Naww. If I go then I go but if I stay then that's cool too and I'm looking forward to more great times
2770 days 3 hours ago
Hoblin
Sam-After a crazy tribal last night with Kyoto, as the votes almost were split, do you think that since now you guys are all together in one giant tribe that all you guys will not work together to be a majority of 5?

I dont know exactly who all voted together and against each other so maybe maybe no
2770 days 3 hours ago
born2pizza
With the Jury now beginning. Are people gonna start being SUPER NICE to help them in the future incase they get into the finals?

I mean obviously, yeah you can be strategic. But you don't need to be cocky or an ass. Jury management is a huge factor in this game.
2770 days 3 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby-Congrats on Immunity, how does it feel? Your second Individual Immunity already (one was during the fake merge) are you starting to find your form here?
Thanks, it feels great! Yeah I mean neither victory was anything particularly amazing,but it feels great as it always does.
2769 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany-With Minority Island still in play, do you think it will be more effective as the numbers dwindle down?
Minority Island is definitely starting to take effect on the game in terms of strategy now that there are less people.
2769 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
I dont think i would have went home tonight regardless. I think i have a solid group that i trust.
2769 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
I mean I haven't heard my name come up and I don't feel vulnerable so if I go it will be a complete and utter blindside.
2769 days ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

TIME TO READ THE VOTES
2769 days ago
BestHeroD
If anybody has and wants to play the Hidden Immunity Idol now would be the time to do so.

.Nobody Stands

Okay then once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal arena immediately
2769 days ago
BestHeroD
Firs Vote

John
*Self Vote*
2769 days ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

.Eve
2769 days ago
BestHeroD
THird Vote.

John
2769 days ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote

Eve
2769 days ago
BestHeroD
Fifth Vote.

John

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!