This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8 Kyoto

Topic » Tribal Council 8 Kyoto

2773 days 2 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Questions for all
------------------------
Nick-You are now going to to tribal for the first time this tribe switch/fake merge, are you at all scared for anything tonight?

Sam-Last night you were thinking about leaving the game, but a fire started and you decided not to quit, do you think people are going to use that against you and vote you out tonight?

Eve-Are you at all any embarrassed that you lost today's challenge to Mearl, who was the only one competing for Mie?

Chandler-Is tonights tribal going to be more of a lets get the weak out, or a surprise blindside?

Ry-Do you think that Mie got lucky at todays challenge?

John-What do you expect to happen at tonights tribal, will the votes be split tonight?
2773 days 2 hours ago
BestHeroD
Please by all means if you want another question please ask for one
2773 days 2 hours ago
Falconbait26
Eve-Are you at all any embarrassed that you lost today's challenge to Mearl, who was the only one competing for Mie?

Lol actually no, I respect him and tip my hat off to him for doing so. Tbh it was just a one-on-one battle, we both handled business on our own, no shade Chandler <3
2773 days ago
Chandlerp1996
i have no clue! not sure why alot of people for our tribe didnt show up. i hope it a lets get the inacts out lol
2772 days 22 hours ago
Hoblin
Sam-Last night you were thinking about leaving the game, but a fire started and you decided not to quit, do you think people are going to use that against you and vote you out tonight?

I am not sure. I am not at full strength in this game but I do think I provide value to the tribe at times still.
2772 days 17 hours ago
snick427
Nick-You are now going to to tribal for the first time this tribe switch/fake merge, are you at all scared for anything tonight?

Paranoia is not an attractive trait. But in Survivor, it's key to winning. So yes, I'm scared.
2771 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2771 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
If anybody HAS and wants to play the Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so

Nobody Stands
2771 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Okay then once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal arena immediately
2771 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
First Vote.

Nick
2771 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

Chandler
2771 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote.

Nick
2771 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote

Chandler
2771 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fifth Vote

.John

*Self Vote*

Votes read

2 Votes Nick
2 Votes Chandler
1 Vote John

1 Vote left
2771 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Sixth VOte

.and the 9th person Voted out of BHDS Survivor Japan

2771 days 23 hours ago
BestHeroD
Nick

Thats 3 thats enough

Bring me your torch

*Grabs torch*

yOUR TRIBE HAS SPOKEN

*Snuffs torch*

With that it goes to show this tribe is clearly split, hopefully it changes and i dont see you tomorrow

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!