This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 Arenal

Topic » Tribal Council 12 Arenal

2867 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.
Justin has Individual Immunity therefore cannot be voted out

QUESTIONS FOR ALL
--------------------------

Pyn for a question
2867 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
Me
2867 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
I have immunity? Lol
2867 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
Justin has Immunity though Josh.....
2867 days 13 hours ago
Joshbb17
well, ill do what gervase did to gregg and cross out his name and then write someone else's
2867 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
Um. Question for me
2867 days 13 hours ago
Joshbb17
Here's my final plea,

there are 6 of us, I am one vote,

5 of you are left. This is a final 2, so 3 of u will be missing out.

Jake, justin told me to vote you. I don't know what that shows where you stand, justin is running this game, and its taking me long to see it. So, if you want to make a move message me.
2867 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
Justin-With Immunity and a spot in the final 5, do you believe you can make the finals?
2867 days 13 hours ago
Joshbb17
Question please
2867 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
THAT'S BULLSHIT . I NEVER SAID VOTE JAKE .
2867 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
Josh-Losing literally by seconds today (sorry btw again my fault for posting early) but do you feel as though since Smitty and Will have fallen and you being the last Uvita that you are going out tonight?
2867 days 13 hours ago
Joshbb17
Yeah i feel that im going tonight, but id rather expose some threats. Here is what beastboy said

Sorry josh, I just knew I couldn't trust that I wasn't on the bottom of your alliance, and tbh, I always trusted u and I just didn't trust will or smity. I'm hoping we can actually work together now because there are some other threats that need to be taken care of.

Also pm me if you want screenshots of other convos with him
2867 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs popcorn*
2867 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
Can I have my question or am I just going to be irrelevant in this tribal. XD
2867 days 13 hours ago
Joshbb17
i have timestamps buddy
2867 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
Josh you're so desperate dude. Just stop. If you stay today you'll win this game hands down. I've been loyal to jaco all game and will continue to do so. You're an underdog and if u make ftc u will win.

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!