This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9 Arenal

Topic » Tribal Council 9 Arenal

2858 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Glad has Individual Immunity therefore cannot be voted out

QUESTIONS FOR ALL
--------------------------
An auction just occurred which mean some decent special powers were realized, is anyone scared of any of them? Or do the powers mean nothing to this tribal and everyone is gonna follower their own script

Question personally for Glad, does being safe tonight feel good? Put a target on your back or not really?

Question Personally for Justin, With the vote nulifier tonight is it going to be used for a special blindside? Or whats going to happen how are you going to use that?
2858 days 14 hours ago
Smitty105
TBH I've been worried about my position in this game since being on my original tribe and the merge, so I'm not really scared of the special powers. I mean I could be gone next, but I've still got to play my game.
2858 days 13 hours ago
Joshbb17
The powers change things definitely, but ive still been worried as people wrote my name down last tribal.
2858 days 12 hours ago
Willdabeast22
I'm surprised I'm this far tbh XD so no, the special powers don't scare me. I'm gonna play a hard game and end up where I end up
2857 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs urn*

Time to read the votes

If anybody has and wants to play their Hidden Immunity Idol, Now would be the time to do so

*Nobody stands*

Okay at the Auction Justin got the ability to nullify someones vote, Instead of saying who I will say at the beginning the vote that will be cancelled
2857 days 16 hours ago
BeastBoy
Yep
2857 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
*First Vote

Max

*Cancelled*
2857 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

.Josh
2857 days 16 hours ago
Joshbb17
of course -.-
2857 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote

Max
2857 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote.

.Josh
2857 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fifth Vote.

Max
2857 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Sixth Vote

Josh
2857 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Seventh Vote

Max
2857 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
We are tied

3 Votes Josh

3 Votes Max

1 Vote left
2857 days 16 hours ago
Joshbb17
oh god :(

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!