This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 Rules + Regulations

Topic » S5 Rules + Regulations

3297 days 21 hours ago
Jacob_C
1. Show up for challenges! I know it's unreasonable for me to believe that you would show up for everyone however it would be nice that you show up to as many as you can. You won't be penalized for not showing up, it's more of a courtesy then anything. But it is kind of expected you partake in non live challenges.

2. VOTE! Obviously voting is a very important aspect of any reality TV show so if you don't vote there is no game. If you don't vote you will get a strike.

3. Respect me. As a human being, I do make mistakes, but by the same token I do not rig the game. If you accuse me of rigging the game I do get offended and I can take action as I see fit. I may give you a strike or remove you completely. Also if I do make a mistake....just tell me nicely.

4.Respect others. While I do hope there is drama, I won't tolerate racial discrimination or anything that shows prejudice. If you do show prejudice I will remove you from the group. On top of that I will also report you to Tengaged_Moderation.

5. Confessionals! I love confessionals. I also need to know where the game is at. I expect at least one confessional a week, but again this is a courtesy more then anything and you will not be punished if you don't.

6. Stay in the group. Please don't be one of tjose jerks that leaves the group simply because they didn't get their way. If you do leave you will be blocked from the group.

7. I have a strike system. As you have already read, if you break certain rules you will get a strike. If you get 3 strikes you are expelled. Simple As.

8. I try to keep this game as fair as possible, so there will be no accusing me of rigging the game.

9. Have fun.

Please acknowledge below that you have read the Rules & Regulations by saying

I, _________, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 21 hours ago
zachboy967
I, zach, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 20 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
I, Courtney, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 20 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
I, Joe, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 19 hours ago
Anoreoz897
I, Adam, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 19 hours ago
KingGeek
I, AJ, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 17 hours ago
NickUhasfan1996
I, Morgan , have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 17 hours ago
JordanForReal
I, Jay, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 17 hours ago
richardcglover
I, Richard, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 7 hours ago
willsampson12
I, Willow, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 6 hours ago
CarsonWorld
I, Carson, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I, Erik, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
I, Anthony, have read and accepted the Rules & Regulations and agree to abide by them throughout my time in the house
3297 days 3 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
i logan have read and acepted the rules and regulations and agree to abide them throughout my time in the house

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!