This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere + 1st HoH "Cupid's Arrow"

Topic » Premiere + 1st HoH..

3411 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C
Welcome everyone to Season 4!!! The 16 of you are about to embark on the most challenging journey yet, but first, I think I should introduce the twist, or lack there of.

If you have been following the series, or had a good read over the wikia, you would know that each season comes with a distinct name, however this season is missing that. I can now reveal that season is no different and will have its own title.....eventually. The reason why the title is been kept a secret from you is because the twist will be kept a secret....from most of you. I can reveal that the person/s that need to know about the twist have already been informed, as for the rest of you...well...there isn't much you can do except from playing the game as though there were no twist.

I can also tell you that The War Room from last season si back (basically Redemption island) but now instead of Head to Head duels, we have 3 way duels with varying amount of victors depending on the duel.

So I know you haven't got a lot of information, but you do have all the information you need, but it is time for your FIRST HOH CHALLENGE!
3411 days 2 hours ago
me2013
LOL ironic that it is called "cupid's arrow" on the even of valentines day.... OR is it because it is FRIDAY the 13th?!!

"better watch my back!"
3411 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C
Welcome guys to the first HOH competition. As the opening HOH, you are all eligible to compete. This competition is called "Cupid's Arrow" and here is how it is going to work.

Been that it is the eve of Valentine's Day, we are going to celebrate by sending love letters to as many people as possible. To write a Valentine's letter, simply comment

"Writes Love Letter Number #"

And obviously increase your value every post. You can write as many times as you like, provided that there is 30 minutes between each of your posts. At the end of 24 hours, whoever has written the most love letters in the quickest amount of time will win.

This challenge is a bit of JJ's Big Brother tradition, as every opening HOH is a challenging non-live challenge that tests the will of each and every one of you. I wish you all the best.
3411 days 2 hours ago
me2013
"Writes love letter number 1"
3411 days 2 hours ago
LEANNA
"Writes love letter number 1"
3411 days 1 hour ago
me2013
"Writes love letter number 2"
3411 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
"Writes love letter number 2"
3411 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Writes love letter number 3
3411 days ago
LEANNA
"Writes love letter number 3"
3411 days ago
me2013
Writes love letter number 4
3410 days 23 hours ago
LEANNA
"Writes love letter number 4"
3410 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Writes love letter number 5
3410 days 23 hours ago
ticofernandez
Writes love letter number 1
3410 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
Writes love letter number 1
3410 days 23 hours ago
Bataglia
Writes love letter number 1 (To my Fiancé. Don't need her getting jealous)
3410 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Writes love letter number 6

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!