This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

3348 days 20 hours ago
Carraid73
Smh Ryan why are we doing Immunity Challenge #13 on a Friday?

Now all contestants have the bad luck of me having to host it. Anyways....

Challenge Name: Survivor Medley

Individual Immunity Challenge #5
-----------------------------------------

Today's challenge is going to be vigorous and cutthroat. All of you have three ropes, which hold an axe up. If these ropes are cut, the axe swings down and smashes a mini-statue of you. This means you are out of the challenge.

Here’s how it works: I will list 4 Tengaged Survivor classics. For each round, I will use random.org to select one of these “mini-challenges”. If you win a mini-challenge, you get to cut a rope of another player.

Here are the 4 challenges:

“Karma Finder”: I will post a karma amount, and everyone will have two minutes to MAIL me a link to a tengaged user. The user who comes closest to the amount of karma that I posted will win the mini-challenge.

“Hot Potato”: You will all stand in a circle, passing a coconut between you. I will set an amount of time, and post “STOP” after that time runs out. You will continue to do this, eliminating each other one by one, until one remains, winning the challenge.

You may pass the coconut to anyone, simply by posting *passes to _____*.

“Trivia”: I will ask a simple trivia question regarding this season's location, KidA’s Survivor, or CBS Survivor - first person to answer correctly wins the mini-challenge.

“PYN!”: First person to get someone (from outside the game) to post their username in this forum will win the mini-challenge. Eliminated contestants from this season may not post.

The last person standing will win immunity and a guaranteed spot in the Final 5. It's getting to crunch time now, and there is NOWHERE left to hide.
3348 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
me.
3348 days 19 hours ago
CharlieBibi
another shady ass challenge??

I'm tired of this shit
3348 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Can't make it!
3348 days 17 hours ago
Carraid73
CHECK IN NOW
------------------
3348 days 17 hours ago
blueu22
hihi!
3348 days 17 hours ago
blueu22
when someone said count your blessings now
3348 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
10 more minutes before you win automatically
3348 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
Or the two of us could have a Hot Potato date.
3348 days 16 hours ago
blueu22
LMFAO
3348 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
Just passing the potato around between the two of us

Occasionally I'll take a bite because I'm hungry.
3348 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Hey
3348 days 16 hours ago
blueu22
ooh god dammit ethan
3348 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
You two are the only ones on currently, so this could go pretty quickly.
3348 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
lol sorry Chris
3348 days 16 hours ago
blueu22
it's alright ethan haha :P

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!