This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

3350 days ago
KidA
For this challenge, I will post a list of letters. The number of letters will vary. You will have only ONE MINUTE to post the longest word you can; you may NOT repeat letters. You may only post one word, and it must be identified as a legitimate word by dictionary.com.

Once you post your word, nobody else can post it. You have claimed that word. At the end of the minute, I will post "STOP". No more words can be posted afterwards. The person who posted the longest word will be rewarded with a point. If there is a tie for the longest word, everyone who tied will receive a point.

The first person to receive 5 points will win immunity and a guaranteed spot in the Final 6. TONIGHT AT 6 PM EST.
3350 days ago
blueu22
We're posting a word that contains all of the letters??????
3350 days ago
CharlieBibi
If we all vote tonight can you do two tribals/immunities?
3350 days ago
thewinner
should be here
3349 days 22 hours ago
KidA
Chris, it's just the longest word you can come up with. And you can't use a letter twice.

Felix, as long as everyone votes quickly and stay online, that'd be fine with me.
3349 days 21 hours ago
Survivor233
I would be up for two tribals/immunities
3349 days 21 hours ago
CharlieBibi
when is check in :)
3349 days 21 hours ago
KidA
CHECK-IN NOW.

I'll mail everyone now.
3349 days 21 hours ago
CharlieBibi
hey
3349 days 21 hours ago
Survivor233
Hi
3349 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
ok
3349 days 21 hours ago
blueu22
BONJOUR
3349 days 21 hours ago
KidA
#Karmoy

- Felix
- Jacob
- Julian
- Chris
3349 days 21 hours ago
thewinner
here
3349 days 21 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Here!
3349 days 21 hours ago
KidA
#Karmoy

- Felix
- Jacob
- Julian
- Chris
- Ethan
- Brady

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!