This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Mysen)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Mysen)

3369 days 11 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council.

VOTES DUE BEFORE NEXT CHALLENGE. SEND CONFESSIONALS.

Andrew - Are you disappointed with what happened today? Should Jake be punished?
Brady - How did you feel about the challenge? Are you worried you could be a target?
Darcy - Were you surprised to see Gerard go last night? Will that four-some stick together again?
Ethan - A merge is obviously approaching; how are numbers going to play out there? Is there any tribe loyalty?
Jake - Describe your thought process on throwing the challenge. Why was that the right move?
Mikayla - You said that you'd been lied to. Do you feel on the outs still?
3369 days 11 hours ago
Boots22
Darcy - Were you surprised to see Gerard go last night? Will that four-some stick together again?

No, I wasn't surprised to see Gerard go last night, and yea pretty sure they'll probably stick together again
3369 days 11 hours ago
TheBenj14
Jake - Describe your thought process on throwing the challenge. Why was that the right move?
Well I am voting Darcy out tonight so that is my thought process
3369 days 11 hours ago
KidA
Going out soon, votes will be read later tonight (most likely).
3369 days 10 hours ago
Manipulation
Andrew - Are you disappointed with what happened today? Should Jake be punished?

Yeah cause it was fucking stupid LOL, like yes, it's very smart to give the other alliance numbers right before merge yep. It's whatever because I would have at least would have liked them to tell me outright what they were doing, but whatever, they just know I don't trust them that much. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they went and voted me out right now, but I know they aren't stupid enough to be 6th and 7th over there.

Sorry Darcy, I'm voting you. I'm not joining some huge alliance just to be on the outside and be petty and get revenge.
3369 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Ethan - A merge is obviously approaching; how are numbers going to play out there? Is there any tribe loyalty?

Expect a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 tie, Ryan
3369 days 10 hours ago
manalord
I still fell on the oust thb. I have sine shadi left and its tough
3369 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
How did you feel about the challenge? Are yiu worried you could be a target

This by far is the scariest I've ever been at a tribal council and I've heard my name come up I don't know why but this is Survivor so I'm hoping for the best and hoping I don't go home tonight so I can make the merge.
3369 days 10 hours ago
TheBenj14
LOL  you are safe Brady don't worry. Your gal pal Darcy is fucked though
3369 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I sent in my vote
3369 days 10 hours ago
TheBenj14
same
3369 days 9 hours ago
blueu22
There doesn't seem to be enough DRAMA here, and since "Mikayla" and Jake think they can come to OUR tribal I thought I'd come over here and see what's going on
3369 days 9 hours ago
blueu22
Oh, nothing's going on here. Too bad.
3369 days 9 hours ago
porschefan101
Oh boy everyone, Big Bad Chris is here!
3369 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Lol byee chris enjoy 10th
3369 days 9 hours ago
TheBenj14
Didn't you come to.our tribal last vote so why you get butthurt when we go to yours.

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!