This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Mysen)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Mysen)

3379 days 11 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council.

VOTES DUE BEFORE THE NEXT CHALLENGE. Send confessionals, you heathens.

Andrew - Last tribal council, the vote was pretty narrow. Are you expecting a more concise vote tonight?
Brady - You were pretty vocal about the challenge about being frustrated over challenge attendance. Could someone who doesn't show up be getting votes from you tonight?
Darcy - Why do you deserve to stay tonight?
Ethan - Where do your loyalties lie on this tribe?
Gerard - Are people expecting a merge soon? Will that influence this vote?
Jake - All the idol spots on this tribe have been searched, so SOMEONE in the game has it. Any guesses?
Mikayla - Do you think not being able to help your tribe at challenges could cost you?
3379 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
You were pretty vocal about the challenge about being frustrated over challenge attendance. Could someone who didn't show up be getting votes from you tonight?

Not really because like literally the merge is coming up and it could be next tribal but after last tribal I honestly just wanted a break from tribal but oh well.
3379 days 11 hours ago
Boots22
Darcy - Why do you deserve to stay tonight?

I don't want to go saying I deserve to stay after anyone else, especially with my overreaction after last tribal.   So, want to apologize to Andrew and Gerard for overreacting.   I am truly sorry for calling you both sheeps, you guys are truly amazing gameplayers in my eyes :)   Not gonna lie, but part of my over reaction was jealousy :P

Anyways, I do hope I stay tonight, because I'm an easy target in this game, everyone is coming after me honestly.   So, why not keep the easy vote off in the game?
3379 days 11 hours ago
TheBenj14
Jake - All the idol spots on this tribe have been searched, so SOMEONE in the game has it. Any guesses?
Uh no Im not a gypsy so I have no clue.
3379 days 10 hours ago
Manipulation
I am truly sorry for calling you both sheeps, you guys are truly amazing gameplayers in my eyes :)   Not gonna lie, but part of my over reaction was jealousy :P

Just gonna say now that if this is supposed to be real, it comes off as really fake and condescending! But, hey if you mean it then thanks! I am an amazing gameplayer!!
3379 days 10 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Gerard - Are people expecting a merge soon? Will that influence this vote?

Cats always wiggle their butts before they jump.
3379 days 10 hours ago
Boots22
Andrew, I always mean my apologies lol.  If it wasn't a true apology, I wouldn't have apologized :P
3379 days 10 hours ago
Manipulation
Do you apologies come with an extra gift of you targeting me? Because if so, I don't really want your apologies.
3379 days 10 hours ago
Manipulation
Andrew - Last tribal council, the vote was pretty narrow. Are you expecting a more concise vote tonight?

Um, probably not! We are crazy! You'll never know what we do!
3379 days 10 hours ago
Boots22
No...  my apologies don't come with a "I'm going to target you in this game"  kind of gift.  My apologies come straight from my heart.
3379 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Ethan - Where do your loyalties lie on this tribe?

I trust every single person in the game 100% and no one should ever vote me out imo
3379 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Mikayla - Do you think not being able to help your tribe at challenges could cost you?

Nope I made my loyalties clear. And now I am making them clearer. Darcy, BRady, Felix and Chris I will do everything in my power to make sure you guys get 13th-10th.  FUCK YOU ALL. I have hated you all since you guys backstabbed Shadi and now hopefully I will get revenage.

I VOTED DARCY. AND I LOVED IT! MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT TREAT THE MINORITY LIKE SHIT!
3379 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Lol Mikayla
3379 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
That just put you in such a worse position.
3379 days 9 hours ago
manalord
*Yawn*

Darcy
13th
0 Mins Ago

BRady
12th
0 Mins Ago

Chris
11th
0 Mins Ago

Charlie
10th
0 Mins Ago
3379 days 8 hours ago
Boots22
LMAO, well you can ignore that mail i sent you mana.   But why the sudden hate on me?

Not my fault Shadi was Shadi

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!