This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

3378 days 6 hours ago
KidA
As much fun as it would be to pass around a torch for our first challenge, that would be far too easy. If you all want to succeed in this game, you're going to have to dedicate yourself and dig deep. At no point will this game be easy.

For this challenge, both tribes have been marooned several yards from the islands. With the help of players OUTSIDE OF THE GAME, they will need to gather supplies, paddle to land, and build their shelter.

First, I will post a blog for each tribe - here, people will gather supplies. People OUTSIDE OF THE GAME will need to comment each of these, and a single person cannot be used twice.

*grabs flint*
*grabs bucket*
*grabs wood*
*grabs rope*
*grabs chickens*
*grabs rice*
*grabs beans*

Once these seven items have been grabbed, I will post "GO ___ TRIBE" in this thread. The tribe must then get in the canoe. To row the boat, the tribe must post *PADDLES* 20 times in this thread. The same person cannot post twice in a row, so you'll be alternating members - any number of people, two to ten, can help in this part.

(The paddling part will have actual players in the game posting - not outside people).

When they are finished, someone from the tribe will post "DONE" - make sure it's in all caps for visibility's sake.

Finally, the tribes must construct their shelter. Each post requires someone from outside-the-game to comment in this thread.

*builds base for ____ tribe*
*builds walls for ____ tribe *
*builds roof for ____ tribe*
*starts fire for ____ tribe*

As fire represents life in the game of Survivor, the first tribe to start a fire will be safe for tonight. Losers will be headed to tribal council, where the 1st person will be voted out of this game.

THIS WILL TAKE PLACE TOMORROW (Wednesday, February 18th) AT 6 PM EST.
3378 days 6 hours ago
Manipulation
I cannot wait to win this and then take that Immunity Idol out on a nice date.
3378 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Okey Dokey
Should be there :)
3378 days 6 hours ago
Sunslicer2
I *think* I can make it
3378 days 6 hours ago
terose
I SHOULD be able to make it!
3378 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
ill probably be there
3378 days 6 hours ago
KidA
FORGOT TO MENTION!

Idols are in play this season... *holds up http://i.imgur.com/Se3zBBj.png*

I will post an idol board with 50 spaces - you can guess ONCE per day. If I DO NOT reply, you haven't found anything. If I tell you you've found an idol, then you've obviously found an idol.

The "idol boards" will be on the main group. You'll be able to see which spaces have been taken. IDOLS WILL NOT BE REBURIED. THERE IS ONE IDOL ON EACH TRIBE AND ONE MERGED IDOL.
3378 days 6 hours ago
KidA
You can start guessing at 6 PM EST tomorrow, when the challenge starts.
3378 days 6 hours ago
thewinner
I'll be here because there's still 10 inches of snow outside and school's off woo
3378 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
i should be here
3378 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
should be here!
3378 days 5 hours ago
TheBenj14
Will be here
3378 days 5 hours ago
porschefan101
I'll be there!

TheBenj14
Will be here

Yay Blazer will be there too <3
3377 days 21 hours ago
Boots22
I should be here
3377 days 16 hours ago
porschefan101
Also question. Do the 4 people who post at the end have to be different than the ones who posted before?
3377 days 15 hours ago
KidA
Nope, they can be the same.

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!