This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

3909 days 3 hours ago
KidA
For this challenge, questions will be asked about CBS Survivor. Anyone can answer the question once it’s been asked, but you may only answer ONCE. The first tribe to get to five points will win immunity, and be safe at tribal council.

The questions will be asked in this general format...

“Who was the first person to play an idol AFTER Survivor: Redemption Island?”
“What was the first tribe to wear blue buffs BEFORE Survivor: Cook Islands?”
etc, etc.

So, not only will you need Survivor knowledge, but you’ll also need a clear sense of time and order in the seasons. Also, for the "BEFORE" questions, I am looking for you to essentially travel backwards from that particular season. For example, in the example question above, you would start by looking at Panama, then Guatemala, etc.

And finally... a twist to this challenge. Once someone correctly answers a question, they can no longer participate, although they can still help tribe-mates. This means that the number of participating contestants must be even, and the amount of points requires to win may be adjusted (based on how many people show up).

In this challenge, the tribe is only as strong as it's weakest link. This will take place at 6 PM EST tomorrow.
3909 days 3 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow tribe, but Friday-Sunday i'll be all yours. :*
3909 days 3 hours ago
lacubanita24
Well I can't make it. I have work
3909 days 3 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
It's Official.

JosephinaAlexis and Lucubanita will sit out for this challenge.
3909 days 3 hours ago
01Gohan
lol you don't sit out two <3
3909 days 3 hours ago
01Gohan
But no really I'm like the strongest asset in this challenge for my tribe.

GL Pompano
3909 days 3 hours ago
jharrin7887
i am good at the order of the seasons, but i havent seen season 2-8 so i may be a bit off on those, lol.
3908 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Coolbeans
3908 days 16 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
I wish lots of luck towards my tribe!
3908 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Note: I'm not going to be super picky about spelling, but if I'm looking for a name, I want the first AND last name.
3908 days 8 hours ago
KidA
CHECK-IN! I'll mail everyone.
3908 days 8 hours ago
themissinglink
Oh joy!  Dyslexia strikes again...
3908 days 8 hours ago
Lifer107
Ahoy
3908 days 8 hours ago
Steel
hey
3908 days 8 hours ago
jharrin7887
here!
3908 days 8 hours ago
TDO88
Here

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!