This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #5

Topic » Episode #5

4060 days 20 hours ago
ohhayy
Hey girl!! I'm Sabrina Kelley nice to meet you!
4060 days 19 hours ago
CocoaBean
Omg gorl hi! Welcome to da bad girls club! Sorry I woke up late (: Welcome to the bad girls club and GOOD LUCK cus you'll need it haha!
4060 days 18 hours ago
ohhayy
Thanks girl! And shit I have been through some shit already Kerri dun tried to fuck with me and I sent the bitch packin. She said she beat my ass but she couldn't even reach me in my tall pumps.
4060 days 18 hours ago
CocoaBean
OMG YAY The bitch is FINALLY GONE?!??!?! LOL YES This is the first fight I havent been apart of! ^_^ Highfive gorl! You is already good in my book for getting that SLUT out.
Interview: Thank GOD someone sent that kerri bitch packing. now only 1 twin to deal with after i tried making peace with them but they denied*
4060 days 18 hours ago
ohhayy
Yea girl you already know! I came in bein' so nice to the bitch and she hated me before I even came in the house so you know it's whateverrrrrrrr.
4060 days 18 hours ago
ohhayy
But anyways I'm finna tell you a bit about myself because I think you a cool ass chick.
I am a black Queen OBVIOUSLY! I am no ratchet bitch even though I talk ratchet I'm whitewashed deep down you feel? I'm a lesbian even though sometimes I love big ol dick I am a lesbian. I am not bi I am lesbian. I'm 21 from the Bronx born and raised! I am not the fighting type I kill bitches with kindness and I'm all around a classy girl!
4060 days 17 hours ago
CocoaBean
*Squeals* Omg another girl on Team CLASSY. But oo girl ur a lesbian? Thats awesome! But watch out for Desirae because she is slightly homophobic!
4060 days 17 hours ago
ohhayy
Oh well I don't really care people can hate all they want I LOVE bein' a lesbian
4060 days 17 hours ago
CocoaBean
Girl lets go take some shots! Cheers to the CLASSY girls *drinks shot*
4060 days 17 hours ago
ohhayy
*Takes a shot*
FOR REAL! I've been waitin' to meet me a classy bitch up in hurrrrr.
4060 days 17 hours ago
CocoaBean
Interview: As the queen of all things classy and cute, i can now promote this newbie from the trashy category to classy
4060 days 16 hours ago
kaylee21
*Wakes up*

*Looks at Kerri's things being gone*

WHAT?! WAIT! *Runs out of the room* WHERE IS SHE?!
4060 days 16 hours ago
kaylee21
*Runs around the house, screaming*

KERRI?! THE FUCK?! NAH, BITCH! *Starts crying, while running around the house* WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?! *Breaks a lamp*
4060 days 15 hours ago
Johnster
*To Kennedy*

She got kicked out girl :(
4060 days 15 hours ago
ohhayy
The bitch is goneeeeeeeeeeee.

open group

Bad Girls Club: Los Angeles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!