This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Reunion

Topic » Season 2 Reunion

3966 days 21 hours ago
KarmaArrived
(Same I know I was #fierce)
3966 days 21 hours ago
bboyTACOguy
Tyler:
Mr. Trump for next season can I PLEASE be a guest judge for the video challenge (since i won it this season)
3966 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
Mr.Trump, I hope we can work together in the future. :)
AND SOMEONE APPLY AS IVANKA!
3966 days 21 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Videos were similar
Team 2/Boys
Team 3/Girls
3966 days 19 hours ago
sambo29
Sorry I couldn't be here tonight guys, I thought it was a fantastic game! Orlando, if you make it to stars I will hold you to your statement you made about beating me. ;) I really wanted to hear what demi had to say, but she wasn't here.

Celebs I would like to see play:
I would like to see more sports characters, kobe was the only one
Also, you don't see many authors or unique celebs
Less of singers/actors, they were way tooo many of those.
Suggestions:
Peyton Manning
Michael Jordan
Michael Phelps
Suzanne Collins
Stephen King
Gordon Ramsey
Lance Armstrong
Dr. Phil

Who I really, really want:
Mark Zuckerberg- invented facebook and global leader and connector
Jack Dorsey - invented twitter and square, named the next steve jobs. leader and innovator of the world
Bill Gates - invented microsoft windows, genius businessman and leader in technology, richest man in the world
Mitt Romney - well known for his successful businesses, republican party leader
Marco Rubio - young politician said to be the next big leader of the republican party
Stephen King - well known author and activist for democrat party, very good communicator
Lance Armstrong - competitive bikist who humbled himself to admitting he did not win a great race on his own, founder of the livestrong foundation.
Oprah Winfrey - called the most influential woman in the world, oprah winfrey has achieved many things and is one of the worlds greatest philantropists and is the richest african-american.
Jane Fonda - actress with many awards, political activist against war and for human rights, published several books as well as many fitness programs

And the person I want to see most on the show:
Sofia Vergara! I love her so much! actress, model, tv show host, comedian, and star of modern family. I really want her on the show!
3966 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
I was originally going to be Sofia Vergara! XD

Okay so please take the winner and runner up's advice and apply as some of these people, my list is on the announcement of when casting is. :)
3966 days 19 hours ago
sambo29
mine is up there too! Jenn has some great advice, so follow it!
3966 days 17 hours ago
Russell11
I was the best this season, bye bitches!
3966 days 10 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I would love to see sibling celebs vs each other

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!