This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Reunion

Topic » Season 2 Reunion

3966 days 21 hours ago
Brogs17
After a season full of twists, tasks, stress, and DRAMA, the contestants sit down to hash out all of their problems and answer some questions.

We will speak to the winner of the season along with the runner-up.

We will talk with Demi who had an explosive exit out of the show.

We'll talk to Rihanna who didn't do the task in Final Five because she believed that she didn't deserve to stay in the game.

&

We'll talk to the infamous Tamra, who was a strong competitor whose downfall was telling everyone to not try on the task and get Blake fired.

That is all happening tonight on the Celebrity Apprentice Reunion!
3966 days 21 hours ago
Brogs17
3966 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
*walks in sits down and smiles*
Hello Mr.Trump.
3966 days 21 hours ago
Brogs17
Welcome everyone!
3966 days 21 hours ago
Ilikebugs
blake here
3966 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
It's very nice to see you, Mr.Trump.
3966 days 21 hours ago
bboyTACOguy
Tyler:
*runs in and takes off shirt*
3966 days 21 hours ago
Brogs17
Jennifer, I think the burning question is how did feel when you heard Aubrey's name called as the winner?
3966 days 21 hours ago
Brogs17
Blake, are you happy with how far you came in this game or do you think you could have been in the top three or even in the Finale?
3966 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17
Tyler, were you shocked when you were fired?
3966 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Blake, are you happy with how far you came in this game or do you think you could have been in the top three or even in the Finale?

Im happy. TO be honest I thought I was out in the f8. Glad to get twice as far as that.
I probably wouldnt have competed with those other strong competitiors
3966 days 20 hours ago
Brogs17
Tamra, you were probably the most controversial players this season, why do you think so many people had problems with you?
3966 days 20 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
*blows out breath*
I can admit, I was not easy figuring out I lost, because a month before I applied I placed 2nd in Cmack311's apprentice.
I was upset and I was sad, but I got over it, not everybody can win, I would have rather got 2nd place than get 24th place.
So I am fine with the situation now.
3966 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Tamra, you were probably the most controversial players this season, why do you think so many people had problems with you?

I think it was because people were scared of me. They saw how daring and outgoing I was and I would stop at nothing to get a job done. *Giggles*

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!