This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Kuna Yala

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Kuna Yala

3841 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. Behind each of your is a torch go ahead and dip it in the fire collect fire. In this game fire represents your life if your fire goes out your time is done in this game, with the slight exception of the black vote.

Juilan- In a season that is sure to be crazy with tribe swaps is trust more important then a strong tribe?
Alex-Does your torch dely look bad on you?
Karni- Think you will be a target being a winner?
Andrea- What is the most important thing to consider about this vote?
Jonah- Think your dely in joining the group puts you at a disadvantge?
Dave- Should you stay for sticking around the entire challenge?
Shane- Worried by being the only newer player to the site on the tribe?

Votes are due by 4pm EST TMRW.
3841 days 9 hours ago
Sp33chless
Juilan- In a season that is sure to be crazy with tribe swaps is trust more important then a strong tribe?

Absolutely. Things could change at any given moment, so a strong tribe doesn't really mean that much. Why target the weak first when they could simply be shifted over to a different tribe? But at the same time, you've also got to consider the fact that tribe swaps will be based on someone making a random choice at Exile.

Therefore, a swap could happen every challenge/tribal or it could never happen at all. So you really have to consider every option when you go to a vote here. You have to consider the risks and rewards that may or may not come with every vote and weigh out all your options before casting that vote. In the end, it all comes down to how much you trust eachother.
3841 days 8 hours ago
01Gohan
Alex-Does your torch dely look bad on you?

Obviously. I mean it can be seen as an inactive state, but I think I shouldn't go home. I personally believe that I'm fine. And if I get voted out, it's a mistake.
3841 days 8 hours ago
dfalc7
Dave- Should you stay for sticking around the entire challenge?

Yeah I'd be really upset if I was voted off tonight!
3841 days 6 hours ago
Manipulation
Karni- Think you will be a target being a winner?

It's possible, but I don't think people should really base their criteria to vote out someone just for having won before. I mean, I'd understand if this were for a cash prize, and I've already gotten that prize, but this is an online game, there's no reason to vote out winners. I'd be really upset if I was targeted for this reason.
3840 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Andrea- What is the most important thing to consider about this vote?

Coming together as one, All we can say is that we tried and ONE Person who I will not name is on the outs of our tribe. They never bothered to join the group until the last second and I just think its a kick in the ass that they don't show up to the challenge after that. They may of done well in their previous season but their getting last place this time x
3840 days 19 hours ago
tvfan98
Shane- Worried by being the only newer player to the site on the tribe?

I think it definetly puts a target on my back. I hope my tribe sees that I can really help out the tribe.
3840 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Ill go tally the votes
3840 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Once the votes are read the decision is final the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3840 days 18 hours ago
manalord
ill read the votes
3840 days 18 hours ago
manalord
First Vote
Jonah
3840 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Second Vote
Alex
3840 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Glances at everyone*
3840 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Third Vote
Jonah
3840 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Fourth Vote
Jonah
3840 days 18 hours ago
manalord
Fifth Vote
First person voted out of Survivor:All Stars
*Flips Vote*
Jonah

open group

Big Whore House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!