This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 11: Olympus Fashion Show

Topic » Week 11: Olympus Fashion Show

4009 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
Cirie - My dear, this is a fantastic collection. It feels a bit lost to me, however it's fun, flirty, it's practically bits and bobs of what you gave me throughout the whole competition into one collection. The different methods, paterns, execution, seams are incredible! I can see you've pushed yourself, and with limited time I have to say this was a pleasure to watch down the runway. What you're wearing could easily be in your collection, which is great! Love the colour, and it still says 'Cirie'. Well done!
4009 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
Alright designers, time to announce 4th place in the competition. let me remind you of what you are competing for, the title of 'Winner of Project Runway & Best Designer' and to become a judge next season!

The designer in 4th place, who managed to come to fashion week, but failed to impress enough to win is..

Brittany! It is a shame you changed your style at the very end, you could have had this in the sack, if you perhaps changed to a more sutle and non skimpy style it'd be great! Even keeping this style, your main downfall was the target audience/customer. You need to get a better feel of your client and style.. you still have a long way to go! But congratulations for making it this far!
4009 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
This leaves Cirie, Jasmine and Carson. The designer who managed to get to fashion week but not impress enough to get that top spot is..
Cirie! Let me say, once I decided 4th place I was stuck chosing a third place and you were a definite candidate for 1st place Cirie. However after taking another look at your collection I realised your skills were not superior to the designer that has won.. however if you ever need a job or any connections I'm pleased to help! Congratulations for making it this far! It's a great expirience, and looks amazing in a resume!
4009 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
Carson and Jasmine, you are the last 2 standing designers on this runway. One of you stands in front of the other for a win - but who has come out on top?

Jasmine, you have won 1 week/challenge, your week 6 team lost, but you had the top score of that team, came out almost on top 4 times.

Carson, you started the competition right by winning week 1, and in total you have won 1 week/challenge despite your week 6 team won, and you got top score, and came out almost on top 3 times.

Jasmine, your garments have varied throughout the competition, but just never had that little something to make them winners of the week.

Carson, you have impecable taste in your garments, they follow a style, yet are all different and almost flawless.

So who wins the competition and who goes home with nothing? If I call your name, please step foward.

Carson..
You have been put in second place, sorry!

This means you Jasmine, have won, Project, Runway! Congratulations girl! You will be a judge next season and you now have the title of WINNER OF PROJECT RUNWAY!
4009 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
Placings for everyone;

CAST;
--Name. Age. Country of origin. Username. Gender--
PLACINGS;
14th- Maxim-21-Australia [LizardWizard913] M -- No garment
13th- Santana-18-Puerto Rico [Ontario] F
12th- Giraffez. D-18-USA, Anderson [Giraffez] M
11th- Aaron-22-Switzerland [Massgustavo95] M
10th- Honey-21-USA, New York [Valdamien] F
9th- Zeneth-18-Philipines [Zenethy] M
8th- April-18-UK [Brosbeforhoes] F
7th- Justice-25-UK [Americus] M
6th- Juvia-18-Portugal [Tuninho] F
5th- Raina-18-USA, Iowa [Sportygirl22] F
4th- Brittany-23-Australia [Bbobsessor] F
3rd- Cirie-18-USA, New York [Realchance] F
2nd- Carson-21-Greece [Isaiah821] F
1st- Jasmine-19-USA, Alabama [Kenta] F

FUNFACT: The whole competition was scored out of 123! NO, this was not used to decide a winner!
4009 days 7 hours ago
kenta
omg  yaaaasaaas
4006 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
thank god carson didn't win

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!