This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 11: Olympus Fashion Show

Topic » Week 11: Olympus Fashion Show

4045 days ago
Realchance
One word: Diverse
4044 days 23 hours ago
Realchance
I should win because I have shown how diverse I am. week after week i have prooven that I go above the others here. As the youngest designer left the others should be able to blow mr right out of the competition. week after week my designs have gone to be out of the box and bold. I am the one with the most designs of the week. I have a piece in stores from this show. I also have a piece picked up by lloreal. along with individual win. I am the most diverse and unique and deserve to win.
4044 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
The fashion show is tomorrow, BUT here is a twist for you designers! You must design a full outfit for YOURSELF to practically sell your collection, and it tells me more about you as a designer and person! No words needed for this, just the outfit!
4044 days 4 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Real that part of the week has already finished. I am deleting that post. ))
4044 days 4 hours ago
iGoddess
-- Thank you designers, see you out there on the runway! --

-- What a show designers! The elimination will be tough, I am getting some guest judges on board for this decision to be made, so good luck to all! --

(( It most likely won't be up today as I got to go through 33 garments plus the ones for yourselves. ))
4044 days 1 hour ago
BBobsessor
Oh sorry and My Collection name is : |Beauty|
4038 days 20 hours ago
Realchance
*sweats*
4037 days ago
iGoddess
[[FINAL CRITIQUES FOR YOUR COLLECTIONS AND IMPRESSIONS WILL BE POSTED TODAY! The winner will also be named today! Stand by!]]
4036 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
This has been one TOUGH competition, nevermind the final elimination! Anywho, right to the impressions.

Jasmine - You have an eye for business, thinking of all aspects of a fashion line, from customer/client's opinion to even different methods. I saw different things in your collection, but was also able to see what tied the garments together as one for a collection. I like the colour palette you used, and I can see you've taken risks, stepped out of your personal zone. As for what you're wearing - it's cute, and it ties your collection together!
4036 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
Carson - Still the same edgy, but sexy feel to your garments, which there is nothing wrong with, but I didn't see much of a variation outside of that. I do respect that you've stuck with your 'style' and I think it's been a great turn out. The outfit you're wearing is just.. able to make me speechless. There is so much creativity to you, but yet you're able to do that in your garments in a very sutle way.
4036 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
Brittany - I have to say this collection shocked me, in all ways. To begin with, the first dress feels too short.. were the model's but cheeks almost showing? It certainly seemed so! I do however respect how the collectio ncomes together into one, though it feels a bit half prom, half skimpy dresses. What you're wearing is so much more appropriately 'Brittany' that I'd rather see that 11 times, than your collection down the runway.. When I saw you put your target audience/customer as 15+ ... I got second thoughts about everything. If I had a 15 year old daughter, even a 16, 17 I would not let them wear most of those garments, sorry to say.

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!