This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Unseen Forces

Topic » Episode 3: Unseen Forces

3784 days 6 hours ago
NightOwl
(Oh and it better not have skipped jackson now lmfao)
3784 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
Jackson: Dude, are you okay?!
-He rushes inside, tripping on the hose, pulling it inside the house. He gets up with aid from the coat rack, and sees the hole the pebble did.
Jackson: Wow...
-He goes to Michael's alcohol cabinet and pours himself a drink, chugs it, and wipes his forehead.
Jackson: Wow.
-The bottle he used slowly starts shaking before it explodes, soaking Kylie, Michale and Jackson in alcohol.
3784 days 6 hours ago
NightOwl
Jackson......what did you want.
3784 days 6 hours ago
NightOwl
*looks at Kylie*yes im fine...dont worry.
3784 days 6 hours ago
neme81
(No one died yet okay)
3784 days 6 hours ago
DBWs
(My dog is one cheap date, best bitch ever!)
*starts to read: How to Read*
3784 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
Jackson: I was coming over to see if you wanted to hang out.. And I heard about Colby and Emily.. I was at the park. I saw it happen. In my dream, this has to do with our dreams right? In my dream, you're next Michael.. Ugh. Can I go clean up? Thanks.
-He runs upstairs to the bathroom. He closes the door and strips off trying to dry and wash his clothes free of alcohol.
Jackson: He must have some nice smelling spray?
-Jackson sneaks to Michael's room and tries on a few sprays, setting himself on fire, he grabs on to a curtain in the bedroom and sets flames to the room itself. He yelps in agony, and confusion, flames burst through the windows, quickly spreading. Jackson jumps out the window in nan a attempt to save himself. He lands on a huge shard of glass, cutting through his skull.
3784 days 5 hours ago
NightOwl
(Well crap)
3784 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
(( The roof, the roof is on fire! ???? ))
3784 days 5 hours ago
NightOwl
(I see it?)
3784 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
(( That was. A song quote XD .. Ofc you see fire in your house LOL. ))
3784 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
(( And someone just jumped through a window, making a huge disturbing sound, and landed outside.. ))
3784 days 5 hours ago
NightOwl
*I grab kylies hand and run for the door*(and end up tripping on the water im sure)
3784 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
((I'm going for a while, got the morning shift at work. Going to post episode 4 tomorrow, and keep the rhythm. We're going back to the camping site JYSK ;D ))
3784 days 5 hours ago
NightOwl
(Ok and true about the window lol)

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!