This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Unseen Forces

Topic » Episode 3: Unseen Forces

3733 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
End of JULY begining of AUGUST
[6:23 PM]
-Wilson Industries Building-

-Nina storms to an elevator with her sister Ashlyn, her father trying to catch up, cursing under his breath. Nina presses a button as soon as Ashlyn gets in, and the doors close. They keep silent as the elevator goes down, and the lights begin flickering, until they go completely out, and the emergency light switches on moments later.
Nina: Great. Just our luck...!
Ashlyn: Calm down, we'll be out soon.
Nina: Yeah, and dad will be on the other side of those double doors. Not risking it. Give me a lift.
Ashlyn: Are you crazy?! You can't risk your life like that.. not after..
Nina: After the accidents at the funeral and stuff? Give me a lift, please.
-Ashlyn caves in, and lunges down, putting her hands together. Nina puts one foot there, to suport herself and reaches up to the emergency latch above in the elevator. She opens it, and pulls herself through. As she does, an elevator rope snaps completely, and it hangs on 3 ropes, tilting the elevator sideways, and Nina goes flying, but manages to hang on for her life.
Ashlyn: Nina! Oh my gosh, are you okay?! Nina!! Get us out!!
-As Ashlyn bangs on the doors of the elevator, a screw from the side Nina is hanging on slowly untwists, becoming lose, after another, and another in a line aimed at Nina's throat. She tries to change her grip, to pull herself up, but her top gets caught on the nails. As she tries to move, two other elevator ropes snap, and the fourth one is slowly treading. The normal lights come back on and the doors open ever so slightly.
Nina: Please help me I'm stuck!
-Firemen help her carefully, and as her foot leaves the elevator, the last rope snaps and a small explosion of the elevator is seen down below a few floors.
-The girls walk outside and Nina lights a cigarette, as she does, Ashlyn gives her a disapproving look. She steps back on to the street, only to have a bus stop inches from her, not running her over. Nina begins laughing of relief, and her ankle twists, she falls back on the road, and a taxi runs her head over.

Episode song;
--
Theme song;
3733 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
Start off on your normal day to day basis in the evening [It's almost 7 PM].
3733 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
(lol she thought she was safe xD)
3733 days 12 hours ago
NightOwl
*watches television*
3733 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
(That death is something I would write -.-)
3733 days 12 hours ago
NightOwl
(Lol)
3733 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
*Walks out of a restraunt with a couple friends laughing and smiling*
3733 days 12 hours ago
NightOwl
*eats dinner*
3733 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
-Looks at a cab that passes her with some blood splatter; http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m06s0i6bRB1r5ruse.gif
What..
-Adjusts her gym bag on her shoulder.
3733 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
*Looks at the wall with my hands grasping together waiting on the detective*
3733 days 12 hours ago
NightOwl
(Yeah that camaro is definetly a cab :p lmao)
*yawns*^lets see whats on tv^
*changes channels*
3733 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
*goes to the park, and goes onto a swing, and starts swinging*
3733 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
( Idk why but Jude reminds me of Billy Hitchcock )
3733 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
-The detective walks in the interogation room and places down a coffee on the table, and slides it to Angel.
D: I'm detective Spencer, and I'll be the one questioning you today. Nothing has been done, we just need to talk.
-She puts his file on the table and opens it up to his mug shot.
D.S: Astonishing record you got there..
3733 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
*Looks at the files nervously*

Uhmm.... ye... yeah.
3733 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
-As she reaches the entrance of the gym, she sees an ambulance and a few police cars.
Err..
^Last time I saw that many cops it was at Tiffany's funeral a few days ago.. No.. just no.^
-Walks in the gym and goes to the locker rooms.

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!