This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Once Upon a Dream

Topic » Episode 2: Once Upon a Dream

3748 days 8 hours ago
bad18life
( Yeah I'm waiting for that. Hopefully I don't get arrested. )
3748 days 8 hours ago
NightOwl
(You probably will get taken in for like a day or 2 for questions. Probably good for safety from death.....or not?)
3748 days 8 hours ago
bad18life
*Drives home and lays down*

I guess today is that day
3748 days 8 hours ago
bad18life
( I doubt that. Something still can happen. Like a cop's gun go off by itself it hits something and everything goes into a chain reaction. )
3748 days 8 hours ago
NightOwl
(I just feel the most hated survived a while....ever watch the first one? The bully made it to the end and died in the credits lmfao)
3748 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
( Yeah FD1 - Carter ( Died Late ) FD2- Evan ( Died early ) FD3- Ashley, Ashlyn, Frankie, and Lewis ( All died early ) Ian ( Well depends what you want to call him ) FD4 ( Carter ( Died early ) Hunt- ( Midway through ) FD5- Peter ( Died Late ) )
3748 days 7 hours ago
NightOwl
(Yeah seems mixed lol....but I feel you got more time in your life)
3748 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
[[You guys know I barely remember the FD's I've seen right? Everything that happens is what comes to my mind XD .. so there's no point trying to associate this show with the real FD's!]]
3748 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
( Oh I'm not lol )
3748 days 7 hours ago
NightOwl
(Im not either lmfao)
3748 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
[[I got home not long ago, right on time to close this. Next episode will either be up in an hour or 2. Depends when I eat. ]]

* END OF EPISODE 2 *

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!