This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Once Upon a Dream

Topic » Episode 2: Once Upon a Dream

3789 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
JULY
[10:47 PM]
-Tiffany's house-

-Tiffany is on the treadmill in her garage. The door is closed, and the remote to switch it on is on top of her father's toolbox, the switch board for the garage door is on the far left wall, a cross the treadmill on the other side of the room. Tiffany has her iPod on full blast, noise isolating. A screw driver laying by the remote, on top of the toolbox rolls pushing the remote to the floor, they fall on the ground, causing the garage door to open. Tiffany having her back to the door, does to see it, but feels a cool draft from the outside. Some college kids passing by with some drinks throw a vodka bottle to Tiffany's front garden, but the garage. The switch panel goes a bit short circuited and Tiffany spots the sparks! and hops off the treadmill.
Tiffany; Ugh seriously? While, I'm on the treadmill?
-She puts the iPod on a shelf by her water, and goes to the switch board, realising the garage door is opened.
Tiffany; What the hell?
-She opens the switch board door, and tugs on some wires carefully, and gets electrocuted, as she does she is sent flying to just under the garage door. The spilled vodka puddle is nearing her, and the garage door begins closing on her. Trying to get up, she realises that her arms are frozen in place, and she can't move. The reaches for a wrench with her foot, and as she manages to get it, it creates sparks, colliding with the vodka and setting her up in flames. The garage door gets closer, and closer until cracks and snaps are heard, followed by a sharp scream.

[8:30 AM]
-A few days later-

-Everyone of her friends and family have been notified of what happened, everyone has decided to pay their respects to Tiffany, the funeral is at her parents' house, burial at the near by cemetery. Her family is paying for brunch for everyone attending.

Episode song;

--

Theme song;
3789 days 21 hours ago
neme81
*dresses in black getting ready to go to the funeral*
3789 days 21 hours ago
blandin12
"I can't belive this happene to Tiffany..."
3789 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
^Poor fucking Tiffany^
3789 days 21 hours ago
Leolion365
*gets dress to go to the funeral*
I cant believe she died
3789 days 21 hours ago
NightOwl
*gets dressed*had to be fire to...
3789 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*gets dressed*
^Oh my god.... Ive never really knew someone who died^
3789 days 21 hours ago
Leolion365
*looks in the mirror*
^glad I have a lot of black clothes^
3789 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
*Goes to the funeral and looks around seeing who I know*
3789 days 21 hours ago
Leolion365
*grabs my phone and heads to the funeral*
3789 days 21 hours ago
NightOwl
*heads to the funeral*
3789 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*goes to Funeral and walks up to Tori*
Oh... hey! Its terrible whats happening!
3789 days 21 hours ago
Leolion365
*arrives*
^I hate funerals*
3789 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
Accidents happen... but this was a really fucked up one
3789 days 21 hours ago
NightOwl
*leans against my now working car*

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!