This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #6.

Topic » Challenge #6.

1398 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
1398 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Welcome to your first purge challenge on this season of Mix’s Challenge.

This challenge is called Scavenger Hunt.

I have hidden 50 tickets on active tengagers blogs. By active, I mean they have been online within the past 30 days. These point values will be hidden on the first blog on every user.

When you find a ticket you must mail them to me. The first person to mail me it gets 5 points, 2nd person gets 4 points until the tickets run out. YOU MUST MAIL ME! DO NOT SKYPE ME! You can of course share the tickets with your friends if you want to, but remember, this is a purge. You don’t want to be in last place.

The two people that score the lowest in this competition will be eliminated from the game, if there happens to be a tie, the person that sent their last point the fastest will win. If there are 3 or more people with 0 points by the end of this competition, the person who sends the most empty tickets will win. If all of that fails, I will host an elimination where however many people come back in order to make it two people gone.
1398 days 3 hours ago
Eilish
has it started?
1397 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Alright everyone it's time to reveal results. I will be revealing from first to last.

Good luck!
1397 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Chase - 130 points - 6 dead tickets.
1397 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Justin - 100 points - 11 dead tickets
1397 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Patrick - 75 points - 6 dead tickets
1397 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Brittany - 62 points - 11 dead tickets
1397 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Sam - 62 points - 5 dead tickets
1397 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Ben - 56 points - 2 dead tickets
1397 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Bryan - 55 points - 19 dead tickets
1397 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
James, Alan, Ryan, Britt, Dan & Thomas you guys are left
1397 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
“11 dead tickets” I hate that
1397 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Ryan - 44 points - 7 dead tickets
1397 days 3 hours ago
Stunzer
LaFierceBrittany2
“11 dead tickets” I hate that
1397 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
We know it’s me get it over with LMAO

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!