This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel #3

Topic » Duel #3

1867 days 7 hours ago
LittleMix
Tonight the match ups are as followed:

Noah (noah_kondon) vs Jadine (SAWCHUK55)
Jay (Jaybirdnifty) vs Birks (Birks4444)
1867 days 7 hours ago
LittleMix
Noah (noah_kondon) vs Jadine (SAWCHUK55) will be playing the SPAMMING Duel

Jay (Jaybirdnifty) vs Birks (Birks4444) will be playing the PUZZLE Duel
1867 days 6 hours ago
LittleMix
Both comps will be nonlive.
1867 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
IM HERE
1867 days 6 hours ago
LittleMix
Noah and Jadine you will be playing

The name of this Duel is “Target Practice”

In this Duel, you will be a spamming a poll. However, there is a catch.

Each competitor will be given their own poll, with multiple options. Your goal is get your “target option” to be closest to 50.0% as possible. Once you are ready to start this Duel, PM me, and I will set up your poll. When your poll is up, you can begin spamming, you CANNOT close your poll until you have gotten at least 10 votes. Once you have gotten 10 votes, you can ask me to close it. How will you be scored?

I will take your time (ie from the time you started until you tell me to close it. From your base time, I will assess you any necessary penalties:

-For every vote you are below the 10 vote minimum, you will be issued a 2 minute penalty
-For every .1% off from the 50.0% required of your target option, you will be issued a 2 second time penalty

The person with the lowest time will win this Duel and remain in the game. Loser will go home.

Any questions?
1867 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
One sec
1867 days 6 hours ago
LittleMix
Scratch that since Jay is here it will be live.
1867 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
OKKK
1867 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
gl jay
1867 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Let me get my charger
1867 days 6 hours ago
LittleMix
Noah and Jadine your duel will be duel 1 hour before the next mission.

So it will be due 4/9/2019 at 5 PM est
1867 days 6 hours ago
LittleMix
Jay and Birks you will be playing

The name of your duel is Fast Forward

I will post a series of puzzles that you will need to solve in order to move on to the next checkpoint.

Your time will start when I post the first puzzle, you must decide whether or not you want to solve the puzzle.

If you choose to stay and solve the puzzle, then you must do so within the number of guesses allotted. If you fail to do it within the number of guesses allotted, then you will be DQ'ed from that puzzle.

If you choose to pass on the puzzle, then you will be issued an immediate DQ from that puzzle.

If you are DQ'ed from a puzzle at any time, you must complete laps on the penalty track. And the number of laps you have to complete on the penalty track will INCREASE for every puzzle you DQ on.

Each time, you DQ, you must create a NEW THREAD that is labelled "PENALTY RUN FOR PUZZLE #_*. After that has been created, you must post the following phrase:

*RUNS METER ON THE PENALTY TRACK*

If you make a mistake at any time, you may delete your post and correct it. However, if you finish your run and I find any mistakes, you will be issued a 2 minute time penalty for each mistake.

First DQ: 150 meters on the track
Second DQ: 300 meters on the track
Third DQ: 450 meters on the track
Fourth DQ: 600 meters on the track

If you successfully complete a puzzle without DQ'ing then you will be issued the next puzzle without needing to run on the penalty track.

Hint for Each Puzzle
Puzzle 1- Unscramble
Puzzle 2- Word Code
Puzzle 3- Tangram
Puzzle 4- Jigsaw [Must be done with a screenshot]

Please keep in mind that once you start you CANNOT pause for any reason.

The person who finishes in the fastest time, penalties included, will win the Duel and remain in the game. The loser will be going home.

Good Luck!
1867 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
do u post all the puzzles in here?
1867 days 6 hours ago
LittleMix
Birks and Jay are you ready?
1867 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
YEP

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!