This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lyshan's BB4 - Jury Questions

Topic » Lyshan's BB4 - Jury Questions

3916 days 18 hours ago
Lyshan
This is where the jury house members will question the final 2
3916 days 18 hours ago
Lyshan
If any juror fails to cast a vote, a poll will replace their vote.
Polls will open now.
3916 days 18 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Josh - Who was the mastermind In the mentals alliance?
Nytrell - Why should you win over Josh. because i beileve you did nothing but float
3916 days 17 hours ago
SuppJosh
Well, the mentals as a whole never really had an alliance. I didn't start working with Nytrell until around the final five. It just so happens that he also happened to be a mental. Between me and Nate, I'd say we both worked together pretty equally, it was just fortunate that I won the veto when we were nommed against each other.
3916 days 17 hours ago
bignate97
First of all, I'd like to say good job to my fellow mentals for representing our clique well :)

These two quesetions are for both of you:
What are the big moves you made in the game?
If the whole game reset and everyone came back into the game, what would you do differently than you did in this game?
3916 days 17 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Josh - If ALL 3 Mentals are in final three witch mental would you take?
3916 days 15 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Ok so first of all congratulations on final 3- Shocker, NOT REALLY.
Ok sweeties.

Josh - WOW You think you are the smartest guy here, but ok.
What was your biggest move in this house?
You didn't give me a chance to stay in the house, why shoud I vote you over Eamon?
Why do you think that you deserve to win more then Emaon?

Eamon -
Ok tell me what you did in this game. But don't start with this :
I was nominated all the time, because I already know that and we saved you because we were using you as a pawn sweetie. Tell me one BIG move you made??
3916 days 15 hours ago
Zuelke
Amanda, Eamon is evicted...
3916 days 10 hours ago
SuppJosh
Nate:
-My biggest moves were going through with LaQuandria's and Amanda's evictions during my weeks as HoH. Both were strong power players and it was very difficult getting in doing the talking and strategizing to get the votes.
-I would have made sure my alliance with you was more secretive, and I probably would have tried to get all the mentals to stay working together tightly from the start. Nytrell's vote became important in a lot of evictions and sometimes he didn't do what I would have liked.

Steven:
-I would have taken Nathan, not only because he was my ally but also because I feel like I could have won against him. Although we did work together equally I feel like Nate got a lot of blood on his hands accodentally that I somehow managed to avoid.

Amanda:
-My biggest move was probably LaQuandria's eviction. She was a super strong player socially and physically and getting the vote to evict her and keeping her on the block was very difficult.
-I didn't give you a chance to stay because I sincerely felt you were the only other player in the final 4 who could be a definite winner if you made it to the final 2. You should vote for me over Nytrell because I played hard in this game both socially and physically. I won competitions when I needed to in order to stay safe or make big moves. On the other hand, I made sure to have a positive relationship with most people in order to avoid being targetted, which I think was mostly successful since I was unnominated until the final 5 and was never nominated again after.
-In addition to what I said in the last answer, I think I played an overall much better game than Nytrell did.
3916 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
LMFAO AMANDA
3916 days 10 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Well Josh you didn't have positive releationships with everyone. TBH you was playing stupid in final 4 because what if  I would win last HOH? (Just in case). I was offering you a deal and you didn't even reply. Like really? TBH this was a STUPID gameplay at the end. At the end you wanna make deals with as many people as you can, and you didn't.

IDK, and LaQuandria's eviction... She was gone because of ME, I evicted her hunny.

I think you and Nytrell were playing something like 50% - 50% so I will just wait For Nytrell's answer.

And up THERE IS QUESTION FOR NYTRELL , NOT EAMON, SORRY =)
3916 days 10 hours ago
nytrell12345
im here and finna answer these questions
3916 days 9 hours ago
nytrell12345
steven- i should win over josh because played a totally different game then josh did because lets rewind it back to day 1 whenn i entered the house as a MENTAL and lyshan described a mental as a persopn who pulls the stings BEHIND  the scenes and not be a meathead kosck who wins everything all the time i played a smart game i had to make sure my bases where covered at all times and not be blindsided like alot of ppl were i made sure that i knew what was going on in the game trust me i spent 100% of the game planning 3 steps ahead of everyone and thats y i am here today answering yalls questions lol. but, i think josh played a basic game of winning alot with little strategizing  i strongly belive nate did all the planning and josh put them in action thats y nate had alot of blood on his hands and not josh but i do have blood in my hands because i evcited 2 of the biggest players nate and amanda and i think i shoould hget some respect for that because ii played a game with superb social and mental skills.

nate- the biggest move i made in the game was  being the mastermind  behind evciting u and amanda because i 10000000000000000000000000000000000%  positive that if yall were with me i would not have a chance in hell of winning this also another big move i made was allining with laquandria because she really helped me out alot and if the game reset i would nt hange a thing because i know i wasnt gonna win everything because once again i didnt apply as a physical i applied as a mental and i ut that name to work every week busting my ass to make it through that week abd keep me safe i was nominated 4 times and i survived them all and i was not a pawn 2 times because the vote against me and sbrayden or whoever was on the block with me was a 3 to 2 to evcit me so i was not a pawn but someone who i thank very much but idk who it is nullified a vote to keep me here and make it a tiebreaker and i was still there that week so iw ouldnt change a thing

amanda- my biggest move once again was evecitng u and nate because i knew yall would have won also another big move i made was convincing ppl to do things to get me information thats y i evcited nate because i heard alot of things from my sources out there and i really hope yall didnt take it personal but i just wanted to be in the finals so i hope yall vote for me
3916 days 9 hours ago
losangelesgirl
amanda- my biggest move once again was evecitng u and nate because i knew yall would have won also another big move i made was convincing ppl to do things to get me information thats y i evcited nate because i heard alot of things from my sources out there and i really hope yall didnt take it personal but i just wanted to be in the finals so i hope yall vote for me
--

Hunny that's a bad answer. Big move was evicting me only. Evicting Nathan - nope. You did it because of revange because Josh nominated you.
I want to hear like another BIG move because I don't think you made big moves in this game. I'm thinking of voting for you if you do this for me :
You need to continue the sentace.
"Josh you suck in this game because....."
"I was better in this game then Josh because ...."
"You should vote me over him because...."

Thank you :) Don't be like dawn, be fucking honest please, because this is the only way that you will get my vote tonight.
3916 days 9 hours ago
nytrell12345
ok yall want me to be honest hmphh ok

josh u didnt do well in this game because yea u might have won alot of povs and hohs but u never made your own decesions because nate always was in your ear telling you to get ppl out and u followed out with it because u r suppose to be a mental so MAKE YOUR OWN DECESIONS

i was better than u in this game because i made my own moves i had no true alliance except with laquandria and karter after they left was by myself and thats when my social game went form a 10 to a 10000000000000000000000000 i was flipping the house i was in the hohs good side while knowing when they turnedd they backs i was there with a knife ready to backstab bitches

u should vote for me over josh because- i played an game with SUPERB social and mental skills and didnt let anyone flip my vote i wasnt afraid to go against majority and flip the house to get a target out so i belive josh just won competitons and didnt do anything else
3916 days 9 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Thank you Nytrell, I liked the answers sweetie :)
That's what you said :
so i belive josh just won competitons and didnt do anything else
--

And I totally agree! :)

Josh I have another QUESTION for you. YOU STARTED playing this game /Kinda playing at final 5 when you won HOH, where was you before?
Whereeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Nathan was making ALL, DECISIONS FOR YOU 2.. Like where the FUCK you was?

open group

Lyshan's BB4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!