This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

1427 days 7 hours ago
KingB24
Tomorrow, May 30th at 7:00 PM EST.
1426 days 9 hours ago
bamold1999
Check in!
1426 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
here
1426 days 9 hours ago
sprado91
Here too
1426 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
I won’t be playing for long but I want to be nice to Tyler and chase :)
1426 days 9 hours ago
ghrocky100
here
1426 days 8 hours ago
bamold1999
Come on in guys!

Gear up and get ready for the long haul because today’s immunity challenge is going to be an endurance challenge. Be prepared to fight for this win.

Each one of you will be holding onto a pole for as long as possible. Last person left hanging on will win immunity.

On my go the challenge will begin and from there on out, you will post “hangs onto pole” every 5 minutes. You will have a 1 minute window to post after the post hits 5 minutes. The time you post in-between the minute does not matter, because you are going based off the starting message.

To make things more interesting and to prevent the challenge from going on too long, every 30 minutes the amount of time between posts will decrease by 1 minute until it is down to 1 minute between posts. So along these lines:

30 minutes in - 4 minutes between each post
1 hour in - 3 minutes between each post
1 hour 30 minutes in - 2 minutes between each post
2 hours in - 1 minute between each post

Myself or Chase will post in the forum to officially mark the decreased time between posts.

You will all be referencing the beginning “GO” message. You will be posting 5 minutes after we post go, and 10 minutes after we say go etc. Not from your recent post.

Any questions?
1426 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Will you give announcements when the 30-minute decreases in time start?
1426 days 8 hours ago
bamold1999
I will post every 30 minutes that it has been decreased, correct.
1426 days 8 hours ago
sprado91
Ehh okay I guess
1426 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
So I have another question, in the form of an example:

It's 30 minutes and we've all posted to hang onto the pole.
After we all hang on, you announce that the time increment has decreased by 1 minute.

Should we wait 5 minutes from our 30-minute post or 4 minutes?
1426 days 8 hours ago
bamold1999
I'm not understanding the question LOL
1426 days 8 hours ago
sprado91
Spanish please
1426 days 8 hours ago
sprado91
I think it goes down to 4min after the 30mim
1426 days 8 hours ago
bamold1999
When we hit 30 minutes, i'll be posting that your time has decreased to 4 minutes. Therefor the window to post would open when the time hits 34 minutes. If for example 30 mins happens inbetween a waiting period, I will state that AFTER your next post it drops to 3 minutes, etc.
1426 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Okay, thank you

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!