This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kiribati | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Kiribati | Reunion

1396 days 15 hours ago
Dracarys
still doesnt take away the fact that you had so much help in the game and still lost
1396 days 15 hours ago
Hufus
9. David A. (Dracarys) 5-3-1 *3rd juror* - took trash away
11. Bryan J. (Eilish) Quit
13. Justin H. (Stunzer) Quit
1396 days 15 hours ago
Dracarys
LMAOO
1396 days 15 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hufus and Lake and Scott outlasting the premade already made this season top tier.

Scott is a good winner, so no complaints.
1394 days 12 hours ago
Stunzer
what a great winner!

glad hufus lost bc of his weird obsession with me when i had no ill will towards him

@GrrrImABear you act like the 3 of us applied together or something. I had no idea bryan and david applied for this group game. your strange obsession with me is weird when ive literally done nothing to you like please get a hobby :/
1392 days 14 hours ago
Dracarys
literally ^ if hufus deserved to win, he would've won, but the jury and I was able to COMPLETELY dismantle his game. Whether or not outside people understand what went on in the game, I don't blame them. From an outside prospective I can KINDA VAGUELY see how people outside believe he should've won but if we're being honest. Hufus had way too much outside help and joined w/ someone that was going to sacrifice the game for them when they wanted to.

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!