This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

1439 days 3 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Another SWAP?
1439 days 3 hours ago
bamold1999
ORIGINALITY.
1439 days 3 hours ago
bamold1999
AND YOUR BUFFS.

We are now merged!
1439 days 3 hours ago
s73100
LMFAO
1439 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
Thank god
1439 days 3 hours ago
Bvance1212
YEEHAW
1439 days 3 hours ago
KingB24
https://media.giphy.com/media/Ynr8N0hJWjbHMaBMN9/giphy.gif
1439 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
Hi everyone :)
1439 days 3 hours ago
GrrrImABear
MERGE?

MERGE.
1439 days 3 hours ago
sprado91
oh wow
1439 days 3 hours ago
KingB24
https://media.giphy.com/media/3miRpqo4pbmXb5vPZr/giphy.gif

Welcome to your first individual immunity challenge as a merged tribe. Tonight’s challenge will be about your puzzle solving skills once again.

On my go, I will post a long cryptogram word puzzle with no letters already filled in. The goal is simple; be the first person to solve the phrase in the cryptogram. NOTE: Spelling counts as always.

Now, you have a choice to make. You can attempt to solve the cryptogram quickly or you can choose to solve additional smaller puzzles that will be posted below in order to earn hints and potentially make solving the cryptogram easier. That is a strategic decision you will have to make on your own. We will NOT be informing you if you solved the smaller puzzles correctly.

You do not need to post a picture of the solved cryptogram, you only need to post the phrase in this thread.

The first person to correctly solve the cryptogram will win individual immunity and cannot be voted out at the first merged Tribal Council. They will also earn a clue to the hidden immunity idol.
1439 days 3 hours ago
sprado91
i thought it was swap too
1439 days 3 hours ago
Bvance1212
I’m booting up my laptop gimme a few minutes lol
1439 days 3 hours ago
KingB24
Once we are clear, I will post the cryptogram puzzle first, and the three hint puzzles beneath it.
1439 days 3 hours ago
KingB24
Are there any questions? If not, when this posts hits 1 minute I will post the puzzles.

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!