This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 5: PANEL & ELIMINATION

Topic » EPISODE 5: PANEL &..

4033 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
OUR CHALLENGE WINNER IS........APRIL!!

HERE ARE THE CHALLENGE SCORES:

April- 9.8
Aaron- 9.7
Chantal- 9.6
L- 9.4
Cirie- 9.2
Tyra- 8.8
Eisley- 8 (Not in a beach but a good shot)
Laura- 8
Jasmine- 7.2
4032 days 16 hours ago
heatherlum
ok question what about the other people who submitted pictures upon request
4032 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
yeah what happened
4032 days 16 hours ago
heatherlum
well the eliminated ones were asked to submit a photo in a color via mail to jerard and have not heard as to what is gonna happen. i chaged browsers just to do it too. lol so hoping for a second chance
4032 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
but you might be wasting someones chances heatherlum
4032 days 15 hours ago
heatherlum
why do you think i would waste someones chances, i deserve it too. i tried hard, just as everyone else did. i know my new browser works because i posted the picture to jerard.
4032 days 15 hours ago
jayjet
oh you are already eliminated and I want you back in please let her
4032 days 14 hours ago
heatherlum
ohh, thanks thaught you ment something else. i want back in to be honest
4032 days 14 hours ago
jayjet
yes your my best friend and you didn't deserve to go that was you first bottom 2 and realchance had two and I even thought she wants to go home and not you and make you eliminated but she does not want to be here please forgive me
4032 days 12 hours ago
Realchance
Dear Jerrad please let it be known that Tyra is classless, useless and talentless
4032 days 3 hours ago
jayjet
no I am not
4031 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
PANEL TOMORROW, FINDING THE RIGHT GUEST JUDGE :D
4031 days 18 hours ago
jayjet
why let heddie be the judge
4031 days 16 hours ago
heatherlum
lo like that but some may not think its  fair although i would be willing to trade in my place as a possible reentry into the comp to do so. as im not really friends with any one left it would be fair. and i could cross it off my bucket list lol dont think jerard is gonna go for it, tehe
4031 days 16 hours ago
Frozen
Hey girls, I've been called back to guest judge again, so good luck, and looking at the scores last time, I think I was meant to of done them out of 20, so I will be doing that this time :)

Tyra - I like the contrasting elements in this shot, like the softness of your face and then the sort of sharpness of the nails. However, speaking of the nails, they do look slightly tacky, anyhow, I do appreciate that violet probably wasn't the easiest of colours, but I do think you probably could have pulled of a better photo than this, seeing as the violet clothes are lost in the background and this is more of a beauty shot instead, so it kinda detracts away from what the shoot was actually meant to be. Also, even though your face does have a softness, you're not really giving anything with your eyes, so it makes it slightly bland. 8/20

April - I am very disappointed, personally I feel blue is quite an easy colour and you probably could have done so much with this shoot, yet in your picture you look high. On top of which you barely show off the clothes so my focus just goes to your stoned face. This is extremely poor modelling. 2/20

Aaron - This is a great image, its simple, its elegant and unlike Tyra and April I know exactly which colour you were given without even checking. I also like your movement, however I do feel that maybe you should of shown more neck, its just got a sort of strangeness about it which I can't quite put my finger on. Even way, good effort this week. 17/20

Laura - I gotta say, I like what you've done with white, using a wedding dress is quite a simple idea, yet it works. However I do feel that a lot of wedding dress photo's can be quite tacky and overdone, but here you have managed to keep it elegant, so well done. 16/20

Jasmine - You almost excelled this week, I looked at your picture and I think its great, however this image is more sort of grey/dark grey than black and just because grey is the new black it does not mean you've fulfilled the task. Saying that you are at least very close to the colour and it is an amazing shot you look so quirky and extraordinary, it's great. Almost full marks, if you just went a little darker with the colour. 17/20

L - This is more of an aqua green, but you've done well this week, you look really elegant and graceful, except for your root, it kind of looks like you are resting on the side of your shoe. Nonetheless, I feel you've stepped it up from last week. 16.5/20

Cirie - I like the body pose and the movement, except for the right arm and a slight slouch, however you have sold the dress and it looks stunning, but I feel your face lets you down here and it could have been a lot stronger. 13/20

Eisley - That dress is so stunning and even though you're not doing a lot with your body, the simple pose just works really well and it still looks great, however like Cirie it would have been nice to see more strength and expression in your face. 14.5/20

Chantal - I really like what you've done with the bottom off the dress, it really helps to show it off. I do feel you could have picked something more orange as opposed to a more fiery, redish, orange, but I appreciate that it is a hard colour to capture. Going onto the negatives though, I don't like the body, you could have easily booty tooched here, but instead you're just sort of slouching and even though you're showing more expression in your face than both Cirie and Eisley, it's not very good and looks more comedy TV. 11/20

Good effort this week.

Jasmine - 17
Aaron - 17
L - 16.5
Laura - 16
Eisley - 14.5
Cirie - 13
Chantal - 11
Tyra - 8
April - 2
4031 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
why 8 I deserve 19

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!