This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 4: PANEL & ELIMINATION

Topic » EPISODE 4: PANEL &..

4041 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
OUR CHALLENGE WINNER IS........ JASMINE!!!!

CHALLENGE SCORES:

Jasmine- 9.7
April- 9.4
L- 9.3
Aaron- 9
Chantal- 9
Tyra- 8.8
Cirie- 8.4
Eisley- 8.2
Heddie- 8.1
Laura- 8
4039 days 21 hours ago
WitZ
:( an 8 i thought my challenge was better ;( hope my Photoshoot saves me....
4039 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Sorry for the delay i'm just finding the perfect guest judge for this :))
4039 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Maybe i'll post the panel tommorow :))
4039 days 10 hours ago
Frozen
Ok, hello models, I've been asked to be a guest judge, so I'll critique all your photo's and score you :)

Cirie - This is ok, I sort of like what you're wearing along with the setting you have gone for, but I don't see super freak or crazy or messy or quirky and I feel that with a challenge like this you probably should have pushed yourself to be a bit more over the top and should have given more energy. Also the lighting on your body makes it look slightly weird and it kind of looks like you have no belly button. 4/10

Tyra - I like the energy you're giving and you know what, you do look like a super freak and this is a goodish example of the ugly pretty. However, I feel like it's missing a more high fashion element, I don't particularly like the clothes or the setting and I feel like if you were smizing, or giving me more fierceness with the eyes then this shot would have been a lot better, so it's definitely something for you to work on, as it's good to have fun with what you're doing, but you have to remember what you're doing. 5/10

L - Ok all you're doing is sitting in mud, I like the idea that you were going for, but I don't think you've delivered here, it looks incredibly bland. As a positive though, I do like your eyes, I feel like you're almost smizing and they reach out to me, but that's it, the picture looks more sweet and sultry instead of crazy and wild, overall it feels like you've held back in this photoshoot and really if this is what you want to do, you should be giving it your all. 3/10

Laura - I like the theme of the shot, you have definitely gone big which is good as it fits the theme. However I feel like your body is a bit stiff and I would of preferred to of seen more expression in your face, nonetheless I do like the eyes. 6/10

April - I really like this, I love what's happening with the dress and I really like the miss match of clothes as I feel it really helps to let out your inner super freak. The facial expression is also really good, and with the positioning of your arms, you are really giving off quirky and crazy. However, looking at your face, it does look like you're holding back the slightest bit, and that slightest bit is what's keeping you back from a perfect photo to just a pretty good photo, but overall, good job this week. 8/10

Heddie - First of all, I wanna say be careful with the delivery of your shot as it should be easily accessible for the judges, secondly I like the theme of the shoot with the fire and everything, but this is neither crazy or high fashion, the arch of the back is good, but your shoulders look kinda hunched and your face is dead, I'm not getting anything at all, and where as I feel models like L have performed poorly this week for holding back, I at least got something from their shots, but from yours I get nothing. The pose is also very basic, especially for this shoot. 1/10

Jasmine - You've done especially well with the theme for this week, I love the face paints and I like the head piece, it looks great. However although I do like the face, I feel you could have done more with it and I feel like your creativity in this shoot is what makes the shot, instead of your actual modelling ability, but either way, well done. 7/10

Aaron - Once again I do like theme, but I feel like you've gotten a bit to lost in it this week and that your shoot might be to over the top with creativity and looks more like a horror shoot instead of letting out your inner crazy. Nevertheless there is still a high fashion element, I would of just preferred for you to of been a bit more expressive instead of hiding behind bandages. 6/10

Eisley - I really like what you've done here, you've delivered a more simple shot instead of going over the top, unlike a lot of the other girls, instead of trying to pack up your shot with loads of different weird elements you've left it down to your actual ability. However, it would of been nice for a bigger combination of the two, but
4039 days 10 hours ago
Frozen
orry, I didn't send all of my judging for some reason, anyhow, as a continuation then of what should have been posted.

Eisley - I really like what you've done here, you've delivered a more simple shot instead of going over the top, unlike a lot of the other girls, instead of trying to pack up your shot with loads of different weird elements you've left it down to your actual ability. However, it would of been nice for a bigger combination of the two, but either way, it is a good shot. 7/10

Chantal - I like the theme of this shot and the story you're giving with it along with your big eyes, however I feel like you could have done more with your body, arms and face. Nonetheless, even though I don't think your picture is especially quirky or crazy, I think there is still a weird element, overall good attempt. 6/10

As a final comment, I would of liked to of seen more energy and expression, I think its important for you all to know to focus more on your modelling ability instead of relying on whats in your shot to add to the different required elements, you have to work with them and not let them outshine you.

April - 8
Jasmine - 7
Eisley - 7
Chantal - 6
Aaron - 6
Laura - 6
Tyra - 5
Cirie - 4
L - 3
Heddie - 1
4039 days 8 hours ago
heatherlum
i just want to point this out, up until  episode four, after is was closed. i did not realize my links were hinky. so therefore i have been judged on the wrong photos. I was told how to try to fix it by jerad but it was too late as it was arleady closed.
4039 days 7 hours ago
Frozen
I'm guessing yours wasn't the one with the woman with the white hair and flames on her body then? And can't you open the image in a new tab or save them and re-upload them to an online image uploader
4039 days 6 hours ago
heatherlum
no that wasnt mine, mine was a girl with tattoos with a really cool skull face paint on with really nice eyes. and i dont know hoe to do that, im going to try to figure it out if i stay. i know how to upload pictures to facebook but kinda new to this lol
4039 days 6 hours ago
Frozen
If you just save the pic and go to tinypic or just type in image upload on google and pick one of them you'll be able to do it
4039 days 6 hours ago
heatherlum
ok will try that for the future thanks for telling me
4039 days 6 hours ago
jayjet
go to the elimination now
4038 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have 10 lovely ladies standing before me, but I only have 9 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 9 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the first Next Top Model.
4038 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO IS......

*flips photo*

OUR CHALLENGE WINNER JASMINE!!!

9.7+19.4+17= 46.1

Congratulations you are Still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
4038 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Runner-up for best photo is....

*flips photo*

APRIL!!!

9.4+18+18= 45.4

Congratulations April!!
4038 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
NEXT GIRL IS...........

*flips photo*

Aaron

9+19.6+16= 44.6

Congarulations Aaron!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!