This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~JUDGES APPLICATIONS~

Topic » ~JUDGES APPLICATIONS~

4057 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
I will only accept 3 judges (Including Me)

Username:
Are You Active (1-10)?
4057 days 18 hours ago
aliumair
Username: aliumair
Why do you want to be a judge: Because i know how to be ajudge and want to be a judge. i love the next top model shows. I would love to judge as well.
Are You Active (1-10)? 8
4057 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Username:  MJFJUNE
Why do you want to be a judge: Because I know fashion and am honest and fair
Are You Active (1-10)? 8
4057 days 16 hours ago
kaylee21
Username: Kayllee21
Why do you want to be a judge: Because, i know what works in this industry and what doesn't. I'm VERY honest and it's not because i want people to fail.. it's because i want people to succeed and become a great model.. I hope i'll be able to work with you as a judge to pick a GOOD model as winner.
Are You Active (1-10) 10!
4057 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Username: doodyful
Why do you want to be a judge:I have A LOT of experience with judging. I have judged and hosted all 7 cycles of Taylor's Next Top Model, I've acted as a mentor and judge in Tayvi's Next Top Model, and I have been used as a guest judge in various Top Model group games. As a model, I have made the Top Three every time I've played, and I've won multiple times. Having me on your panel would make a great asset, because I know what it takes to be a Top Model.
Are You Active (1-10)? 10
4057 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
*~APPS FOR JUDGE IS NOW CLOSED~* I will mail 2 of you right now, and i'm sorry for those two i'll not mail :(.
4057 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
hope i see you apply again in my next group in the future :))

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!