This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM20 - Challenge &..

231 days 17 hours ago
SeongWoo
I think the translation to what i wrote looked kinda harsh and bad translated, my bad.

What i was trying to say is that if i have told about the horizontal photo i wouldnt being booking who used vertical ones.
231 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
Yes but assuming you wrote your own description of your go-see you could have said "hey I would prefer horizontal photos" so we know when we look for photos that you have this preference so it'd be clearer to use what you want since you are the only judge for this go-see

Like not to knock you down but my point is I think the issue I have is clarity in the prompts you're giving us because this isn't the first time I felt a bit confused on what you wanted or have a preference for and then you make it clear a little too late since its when you are judging
231 days 17 hours ago
SeongWoo
This is the second challenge that i wrote.
The first one was the RPG one, and i just gave the ideia and send the links to Jerard, i was in the middle of a trip, so i was not expecting that he was copying what i told him and i get the confusion about the subclasses.

But this one i let y'all playing with what yall have. I was not blocking vertical photos, i said they are the best option. Thats why i've said:

"When the challenges are focused on the setting and the scenario you are in, I would recommend that you use a photo in landscape format, for those who are not familiar, it is a horizontal photo."
231 days 17 hours ago
SeongWoo
"i said they are the best option." -> the horizontal ones
231 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
Yes but you saying "I recommend this" isnt you blocking vertical photos it actually helps us as contestants to narrow down our search on what to use. If someone TRULY wanted to use a vertical photo because they are that confident let them but you just putting your recommendation in your go-see and not RIGHT before you judge is truly what I'm going on about

I would have used another photo if I knew EXACTLY what you wanted, your prompt was so vague and then you get onto us about specifics we didnt know about and knock on down for something we didnt know because we arent mind readers?

I'm not saying block vertical photos im saying you should be more clear about what you want because anytime i feel like youve been the sole judge, things are never clear and you give us slack for things that aren't specifically clear prior
231 days 17 hours ago
SeongWoo
"What I look for in my brand's models are those who can capture attention in the midst of a large setting"

The only thing i asked was for a large setting and your model capturing the scene. I don't see  where this is not clear.

I havent asked for horizontal photos cause this is not the theme. I just said i would recommend that. You're acting like what i said its the rule of the photoshoot and i was hiding it.
231 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
Then why say you are disappointed in us for not using horizontal photos? There was NO REASON to say that beginning bit at all then if you weren't judging on it you cant just back peddle and say "i wasnt judging on that" when you clearly stated it was YOUR recommendation and you were disappointed in us and that you werent gonna book us if it werent for exceptions

And even then a one sentence explaination on WHAT YOU WHAT is not clear enough "large setting" is VERY VAGUE and not clear AT ALL
231 days 17 hours ago
SeongWoo
I only said i was disappointed in Kai's shot cause its my favorite i didnt think it fit well the theme. You're putting words on my mouth saying i was disappointed in general.

Recommendation isnt a rule, understand that. I am no longer arguing with you.

Everybody, i just recommended the horizontal photos for future games or photoshoots, i was not inputting this as a rule for the photoshot. Everyone have a good night!
231 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
You may have not said it directly but you definitely hinted at it I'm not putting words in your mouth im literally saying how you came across and the bs your trying to say
231 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
https://media.tenor.com/V8nHjcxEqDYAAAAC/tanisha-hungry.gif
231 days 11 hours ago
Delano
This attack is unnecessary. We all had a space to ask about the challenge, so much so that he wrote a tip before the posts and even sent examples of photos in which the scenario was the highlight. I don't think it's cool to attack people this way and it's not the first time I've seen you doing this. It doesn't make the game a cool thing.
231 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
Oh I think it's fully necessary I was not attacking him on a personal basis it's not like I insulted him on anything except what's related to this game and even then I did not insult him I just said I found it BS which is my opinion

I'm not going to sit here and and accept ridiculous judging comments over things we cannot control or even things that I wouldn't know about. You say that everyone has the ability to ask, but no one has the power of hindsight so if I think he's judging on something completely different and I post a photo and then he gets on to me about not matching the theme it will confuse me and it would be a little too late to ask a question wouldn't it? At the initial point of the challenge I don't have questions for him because I didn't know so I think it's a little unfair for you to say everyone has the ability to ask well yes that is true everyone does not have the power of hindsight or has the close of a connection to him to understand him

Second yes he wrote a tip before but not everyone stalks as page and last time I checked I did not get a mail about it. To assume people should watch this page regularly for updates is a bit problematic since some last not have a chance and may have lives. This is why Jerard puts all info we need to know first and foremost during the initial post of the challenge, and if there's any updates or change of information he messages us to let us know.

You think this is me attacking people then perhaps you need to do a double take since it's me expressing my opinion and calling out some unfairness I see, do you honestly expect me to sit by and be complacent even though we were being held to a different standard than I was expecting in this go see?

And as for the fact of you saying this is not my first time, and both instances I don't try to attack people on personal basis because I'm keeping this solely in the game, i never told anyone to quit, I never insulted them. I only stated how I find the judging to be bs and it's unfair in terms on what we were judged on, and when I find things unfair I'm not going to sit by and be okay with it
231 days 2 hours ago
Delano
You're incoherent and a bit confusing. The part that the challenge addressed about the scenario is quite explicit and really not all players have good photos with this requirement, but it is a failure of all those who were not chosen not to think about this aspect, since it was cited by the judge.

I also have a life outside of here and even I work night and day too, and even then I have time to come check the changes in the challenge. And you also have time to do that, you don't have to put this issue on the agenda. If you hadn't, you wouldn't be playing.

And yes, you are arrogant and always want things your way. For you, this cycle is already Sora's. And any other player is here just to serve as a ladder for you to win the first place. and finally, I don't accept you talking about my connection to Seong. He's my boyfriend, but at no point was I favored for it. So much so that I wasn't even chosen by him. I will not tolerate you insinuating anything about my personal life or my relationship.
231 days 2 hours ago
spinfur
Funny how I never said anything personally attacking but here you are attacking me

Did I ever say this was soras to win did I ever say I was arrogant you're making all these false assumptions of me and I'm not going to sit here and let you do that

I also never said anything about him being biased towards you which is your assumption go ahead and read back to what I said just go ahead because the last time I checked I never told anything to him about being biased towards you and in fact I don't think that you're making these false assumptions of me and you're attacking me on a personal basis which I have never done for either you or Jackson

You're making the situation 10 times worse by what you just said because I never even thought about Jackson being an unfair judge in regards to personal biases, I even specifically said I felt like his judging was unfair because he held us to a standard that wasn't clear in the challenge I don't give a shit if your boyfriend's or not and I never specifically said anything about Anja because I found no need to say it because there was no reason for me to say it cuz I don't think that in fact if you look at the challenge Anja was not even booked by him

The fact that you make all these assumptions on me and personally attack me when I have not done anything towards you or him in regards to that I only stated at how unfair I see this if you want to continue to be nasty to me I will be nasty back just saying
231 days 2 hours ago
Delano
I didn't attack you at any point, I just told the truth. You have no idea of the things you say and how they reach people because only you are right, in your view.

As I said above, for you, Sora has already won and anyone here who wins a challenge or photoshoot is going to be unfair. And that's why you feel so attacked when you're not chosen.

You had space to ask questions and you didn't. I didn't either. And I wasn't chosen because of that. The challenge was clear and if you had questions, ask them.

now, for the last time, don't say anything about my life or my relationship with Seong, and don't even try to insinuate any kind of favoritism to me in this game, because it didn't happen.

be at peace.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!