This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

926 days 2 hours ago
Sebbers
*Fingers crossed Tanya can have a first callout at tomorrow's judging*
926 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
*bites nails as we wait for results tomorrow*
925 days 21 hours ago
tast519
Jon: I was about to miss panel since I was completely out of it, but I’m all better. Onto judging!
Jourdan – VERY MUCH femme fatale.
Tanya - The text is kind of distracting me from your story, but I still think this is an excellent portrayal of an ingenue.
Sasha - I definitely see this. You look like a demon that's stuck in this seductive  woman's body.
He Cong - Your straight on and seriousness is very similar to your previous photos. So, my immediate reaction was very bored. However, you picked an interesting stock character and based on your description, you hit it pretty well.
Luka - you took this theme literally. You look exactly like a sad clown, but I don't really see a model.
Malaika – Idk what Jerard and Garrett are talking about. I see a tortured. Artist. I love the emotion behind it. You seem so burnt out by your craft. Your pose is just marvelous.
Reece - You look good here! You're subtly a conartist in this photo, but it's impactful. Nice job.
Shanina - You look endearing, youthful, and wholesome. Idk about innocent, but this is such a pretty photo nonetheless.
Barbie - I felt bad for you in your challenge situation! I think your finger and lip look kind of gives dumb blonde, but it's subtle and I think your overall boss-ish vibe overshadows that. Overall, it's sadly not your best effort in my opinion.
Yibo - This is a hard stock character to portray, but you're portraying it very well and it makes for such a dynamic photo. This is certainly one of my favorites of the week.
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Panel will start in a few.
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
If you're currently present, do not hesitate to join in.
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Let's now start. Good luck everyone!
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
This week was more of an open theme compared to our previous shoot, but unfortunately overall, I felt like it wasn't as strong as your previous weeks. Let's all do better next panel.
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Firstly, even though he's not with us tonight, allow me to thank Judge Witos for joining us for Week 5. It was a pleasure having you here.
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
That said, the scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE (10%) + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) (40%) = TOTAL (50%)
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
The last judge score (to fill on Judge Witos' scorecard) would be the average score of three judges, which were me, Jon and Garrett.
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
I have 10 models standing before me, but I only have 9 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the 9 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
925 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!