This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

890 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Again, a performance on the challenge didn't do you favor but your photoshoot definitely did.
890 days 1 hour ago
SeongWoo
where is my boyfriend Luka?
*crying*
890 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
*shocked*
890 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Congratulations Jourdan, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
890 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
at the bottom 2^
890 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Luka and Nastya*
890 days 1 hour ago
SeongWoo
omg stoap
890 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
890 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
Omg tysm!
https://media.giphy.com/media/MFo8KWlViZX32/giphy.gif
890 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I have two models standing in front of me, but I only have one photo in my hand.
890 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
This photo represents the model who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
890 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Both of you had your weaknesses and strengths presented this week.
890 days 1 hour ago
txashaun
I thought I was going home after reading comments and the 5 I got from the challenge. Tysm judges.

Gl Luka & Nastya
890 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Luka, you are here tonight - well I must say majority because of how you underperformed in your challenge this week. While you presented us with a great photo, was that enough to save you and remain in the Top 10?
890 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Nastya, while you may have had a pretty good challenge score, even getting a perfect score, you underperformed in the photoshoot, and you submitted late. Will your scores be able to beat Luka's?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!