This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

896 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Reece (Pocahontas from Pocahontas) - I appreciate you going outside the box, but it's you, a performer so it wasn't much of a surprise now. The headpiece addition, pretty smart, the background was a plus as well. I would agree with Judge Jon, everything waist up was great. I don't know if this was your best performance though.

Yibo (Belle from Beauty and the Beast) - The first thing I did notice was the bad cropping, does take away some beauty from it not gonna lie. I'd have to agree with Judge Marlon again. This is simple, but pretty effective. It gives me the thought of what would Belle wear if she's in the 21st century.

Cong (Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty) - You are also one of the models I did predict going on the more evil route. While you did go there, I was surprised you touched on the character's good side. I am very much a fan of this shot, it's giving me good and bad at the same time. Just visually stunning, wow!

Luka (Quasimodo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame) - Well it looks like this is the cast where judges felt 50/50 about the shot, I am siding with Judge Marlon on this one though. It's pretty smart and thoughtful what you did, you studied again since it reflected on the shot. Now I am not a fan of the quality of the photo, I believe the lighting could have been more polished.

Nastya (Aurora from Sleeping Beauty) - Again, if you just tell me the theme is Disney and I'd see this photo, I would already guess it's Aurora that's the case. I am pretty much happy you are staying true to your brand without compromising the theme for a particular week. I am impressed with this shot.

Barbie (Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) - Well, personally I still think you could have given us more. This was certainly a chance for you to go outside your comfort zone and I was a bit disappointed that you didn't. You are beautiful, but I believe you are more than just that. And I hope we can see that in the future.
896 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
896 days 11 hours ago
txashaun
Tysm Judges for your critiques :)
896 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
896 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
If you're currently present, do not hesitate to join in.
896 days 11 hours ago
coolKat
I agree that the quality could have been better but I support my decision to follow the emotional side of the character
896 days 11 hours ago
tast519
Jon: well hopefully that decision don't get  you sent home cuz that photo hunny
896 days 11 hours ago
tast519
jk lmao
896 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Let's now start. Good luck everyone!
896 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
This week your creativity was challenged as you portray characters that are animated. While others flourished, others still find it hard to go outside their comfort zone.
896 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Allow me to thank Guest Judge Marlon for joining us for Weeks 3 & 4. It was a pleasure having you here.
896 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
*Luka and Jon begin a cat fight*

https://media0.giphy.com/media/IwmJGVfp3Cy1q/giphy.gif
896 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
The final clue of the "waves": The first wave is coming NEXT WEEK. This means our first comeback is happening before our Week 5 elimination.
896 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
That said, the scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE (10%) + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) (40%) = TOTAL (50%)
896 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
I have 11 models standing before me, but I only have 10 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the 10 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!