This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Let's now start. Good luck everyone!
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
This week we have seen our second guest judge for the season, he will be joining us til week 4.
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
To continue the "comebacks" format of the season, we will not be calling it the usual, we will call it "waves" and there would not be just ONE wave, which means there would not be just one come back. The date of the FIRST wave will be revealed after the week 4 panel.
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Personally, I felt like while you all killed the challenge, this photoshoot a lot of you played it on the safe zone.
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
That said, the scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE (10%) + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) (40%) = TOTAL (50%)
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
I have 12 models standing before me, but I only have 11 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the 11 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
REECE!
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
REECE KING:

9.8 + 9.6 + 9.4 + 9.25 + 8.7 + 2 (challenge win) = 48.75
901 days 12 hours ago
IceBear
Wow thank you so much!
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
What a performance this week Reece, first winning the group challenge, then delivering what seems to be a stunning shot.
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Reece, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
RUNNER-UP FOR BEST PHOTO IS.....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!