This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

902 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
https://c.tenor.com/cqO80aqskHAAAAAM/black-girl.gif
902 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
https://c.tenor.com/cqO80aqskHAAAAAM/black-girl.gif
901 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Panel is on tonight, November 14, 5 PM EST
901 days 11 hours ago
tast519
Jon:
Tanya – I love how much thought you put into both the emotion and aesthetic of the photoshoot. Your eye peaking through also just adds  to the quality of this photo. This photo is missing a certain umph that I like of photos, but this is still a pretty good photo.
Nastya - I think you hit the good on your left  side, but the right side... meh! You definitely have  the right wardrobe, but your face looks more fearful than anything else. Overall, this is an okay effort.
Barbie - You look like the life of the party! This is an excellent representation of your sign and you’re modeling everything you’re wearing so well. Your lipstick, earrings, and outfit look amazing on you.
Shanina - you are a LEO to a t. Fiery and confident is what this photo is. And,  you do it so effortlessly. I agree with Marlon that this isn't exactly revolutionary.
Sasha - Besides your stiff arms, I think this is a marvelous photo and you hit the soft and sensitive spectacularly well. I don't really see creative or sympathetic, but I think the quality of this photo somewhat makes up for it.
Malaika - You're definitely giving off taurus energy in  this photo. Your photos generally look so soft and feminine, so it's nice seeing this different and tougher Taurus side of you. Great job.
He - I definitely see that assertiveness and you sold that emotion well. It’s a very boring shot though and I wish you would’ve tried mixing in more layers of your zodiac sign.
Reece - This photo is such a great representation of a scorpio. Scorpios are known  for being emotional and what you described and I have to disagree with Marlon, I do  think you hit the theme out of the park.
Yibo – You look like you don't care for a single law in the book with that skateboard  on fire and you making it very clear that you were responsible. So childish and so Aries. Lol. Nicely done!
Jourdan - I actually LOVE this photo of you for this particular week since you went for the exact opposite kind of look in your challenge.  You look so sunny and welcoming and I love how candid this looks. Great work.
Luka - You look sexy, confident, and slightly rebellious! I don't see the rebel in you enough here.
Gigi - I don't see what you're describing... at all. Wood morphs yes, but nothing about this gives virgin or innocence.
901 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Garrett's Comments:

Barbie Ferreira (Ajathekween): Barbie, I see the whole "fun and energetic" side of your photo. I mean, it's clear as day; however, with this photo being so clear it's a bit basic or what we would consider a "safe shot".

He Cong (humanwebjet1): I can see the whole "Boss" look you're trying to portray here defiantly with the chair and the look into the camera so overall great job.

Gigi Goode (Delights): I'm not too sure if this photo screams "pure" I mean yeah you're topless, so in a way that relates, but it's not 100% as clear as it should be.

Jourdan Dunn (txashaun): I really like this shot, I can for sure see the "Sweetness" in your facial expression. I love the scenery.

Luka Sabbat (coolKat): Luka, With your shot, I can for sure see "rebellious" mixed with a little "confident".

Malaika Firth (spinfur): Malaika, I don't know; this may be one of my favorites. I love the barbed wire that fore sure screams badass; the pose is impressive; everything works here, from the lighting to the outfit.

Nastya Zhidkova (jfaia): Using two photos was risky, but who doesn't love a risk when it pays off. I can see the whole Yin and Yang dynamic here "good girl..bad girl" I love the shot, and I think you did a great job here.

Reece King (IceBear): (As a Scorpio myself outside of this game) I can identify with all the negative traits always said about us. Reece, I think you did a great job here with your shot. The look into the camera kind of gives intimidation and caution all simultaneously, along with the pose, so overall, great job.

Sasha Pivovarova (nateclove): Sasha, I think had there not been a description, I wouldn't have been able to guess "Softness" and "Sensitive," which means to me you didn't take that extra step towards showcasing your zodiac sign..here a tip never leaves the judges relying on your description to figure out what you're trying to showcase.

Shanina Shaik (hazbez94): I guess I can see the whole "strong" embodiment here with your shot; however if I didn't have the description "Leo" or "Fire," it wouldn't be my first guess with what your photo is.

Tanya Dziahileva (Sebbers): Tanya, I love this shot from you. The color white for sure represents pure and soft. I agree you for sure embodied everything that a Capricorn is.

Wang Yibo (SeongWoo): Yibo, Once again, you have impressed me. I for sure can see the whole disobedient child and rebel look here with your shot.
901 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Tanya (Capricorn) - I liked your inspiration behind the shot. What you told in your explanation, I can see clearly in this shot. The sharp editing, I wasn't much a big fan of, could have been smoother to have added to the ethereal and softness aspect. It's too early to say, but you have been pretty consistent.

Nastya (Libra) - Posting two shots is very risky especially if it's not cohesive enough, and for me unfortunately that's what this is. I do get what you are trying to portray, but the presentation for me just falls short, and it's pretty much because of it not being cohesive. Looking at it individually, wasn't the best performance from you as well.

Barbie (Gemini) - This definitely portrays fun, but I do have to agree with Judge Marlon's statement. It was cropped not the best way, the posing could have been made stronger and more impactful, even when doing it in a "fun" way. One good thing is you are completely selling that Moschino earring.

Shanina (Leo) - You look really beautiful, no doubt about that, unfortunately this wasn't as "strong and beautiful" as what we've seen you so far. I feel like you could've made this photoshoot your shining moment for Leo is definitely a strong sign. While your eyes speaks pretty commanding, your body language isn't equally strong.

Sasha (Pisces) - This is definitely a look. The background, the dress, everything feels right about it. I feel like the photo itself was definitely the star factor here, you need not a strong explanation since it's well presented in your shot. I see creative, imaginative, sensitive and that's what you did try to explain.

Malaika (Taurus) - STUNNING! This is pretty different Malaika I am seeing, this is bold, fierce and powerful. The setting and the lights complimented you and the overall shot pretty well. With your shot last week being a letdown, this time it's definitely up there on the ranks. What a job well done!
901 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Cong (Sagittarius) - You are definitely checking that boss box if there's one right now. No doubt in my mind that you would kill your "power" interpretation for this photoshoot because you have been exuding it so far in this competition. The black and white shadow and highlights could have been stronger rather soft, but still a great job.

Reece (Scorpio) - Another week, another Reece we are seeing. Each week you are serving a different look and thus show your versatility. You understood the assignment, and given that coincidentally it was your sign as well, showed very well in this shot. The intensity in your eyes, the darkness of the elements involved added to the whole shot itself.

Yibo (Aries) - You hit the theme pretty well here, the photo itself isn't as to my liking as much. You are one of the models here who is not afraid to take a risk and I am a fan of that. This risk, I don't know how you'll go with the ranks, but I can certainly say that this is unique and unconventional.

Jourdan (Cancer) - I would agree with Judge Marlon here, this fell on the "safe" side for me. I appreciate you going on the route of "good" but the image itself could have been polished a bit more. Maybe a full body shot would have been a better choice and would added to this more. Nonetheless, still a solid job.

Luka (Aquarius) - This sign is pretty close to my heart, well certainly because it's my sign. This is the safest shot I've seen you, but again it's not a bad thing, but in the long run may affect you. But that's something I am not worried about you, considering the fact I've seen your performance in the first two weeks.

Gigi (Virgo) - I am unsure about this shot. While you have been a unique model and serving looks, this doesn't go up there, not even up with how most of the shots turned out this week. The photo itself isn't as polished as to what have everyone presented. You could have made more understanding of the sign, I believe.
901 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
Thanks for the critiques everyone, sorry if my shot felt safe
901 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
901 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Panel coming shortly.
901 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
901 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
If you're currently present, do not hesitate to join in.
901 days 10 hours ago
Delights
okay i going i know i am so..
901 days 10 hours ago
IceBear
Best of luck everyone!
901 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
https://www.icegif.com/wp-content/uploads/icegif-3436.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!