This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM18 - HOUSE

887 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
Sasha stands there like
https://media.tenor.com/images/3c959d9169218c996845168a6813cb08/tenor.gif

CF: Me and Yibo exchanged 5 messages max I didn't realise so much...um....thought was put into this challenge. I'm a bit nervous if I do say so myself! Good luck to us! *takes a shot*
887 days 7 hours ago
Sebbers
Tanya:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TanLastGemsbuck-max-1mb.gif
887 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
XDDDD
887 days 7 hours ago
txashaun
My paragraphs:

LOL you posted those collages I tried to make? Okay cute. Every software I tried to use made them look like that. I told you they were not coming out great and if you could do it for us. I didn't mean for my model to be bigger in the collage than yours. It was never my intention. I am not that great with these types of collages. And You changed it so why is that even being brought up? look who likes to argue? You are still acting like you not telling me you were changing the theme was not a problem. I told you multiple times this is my first time playing this game and this challenge was very hard for me. I sent you over 20 photos that I thought could work for the Countries you sent me. You specifically told me all you could think about were any Asian countries or Italy, Paris and London. YOU NEVER MENTIONED RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you sent me 5 photos of yourself to try and work with to think of a country! there was not much you were providing photo wise for me to work with. YOU brought up London and I agreed with the whole UK theme and you agreed as well then you post for Russia 10 mins after we agreed on UK. talk about inconsistent. LEARN HOW TO MESSAGE SOMEONE BRUH. IT'S NOT THAT HARD. And yes I told you I could not come up with a country like I said that multiple times but I sent you soooooo many photos to work with, and with those you came up with the uk theme. But then You changed everything.

I even messaged Jerard about it earlier and he said "well that's unfortunate, have you talked to her about it"

It is unfortunate because you could have messaged me!!!

lol and I do this everywhere I go? WHERE???? your voice group game??? where a coach told me he would literally sabotage me for not picking him???????????? So you fired him. Other than that can you name an example?  Because I know that is exactly what you are talking about LMFAOOOO.

And tbh all of this came out of nowhere, 10 mins before you posted I said to you that I was so happy you picked me to be your partner and I loved working with you and how great this had all turned out. Then you turn around and post a theme without my consent! And be like this with me? You turned into a light switch and flipped on me super quick. You even filtered me & removed me from your group game. For what? I did nothing wrong here but express how I was feeling about the situation. I am not at fault here, you are for not communicating with me.

humanwebjet1
You came up with the weakest photo this challenge and never again would I want to work with u again, the other models should beware because clearly u're very rude and cross boundaries.

And I came up with the weakest photo this challenge? That's funny because out of all the photos I sent you, YOU narrowed it down to the one that was used in the collage and another one that was not even remotely UK related.  Now it's the worst??????? VERY inconsistent!!!!! And if this shows anyone anything it's to not want to work with someone who will change everything up and not care how their partner feels about it afterwards. Who wants to work with someone that is clearly lacking in communication skills and doesn't care about what their partner thinks? But go ahead and preach on Rocky. Your making no sense and you have still yet to clarify why you are not in the wrong for not messaging me about it.

"Country isn't only about clothes, u can do culture, fashion, delicacies AND MANY MORE."

Okay but all you mostly talked about were clothes lol I didn't say anything about clothes in our messages and even now with the theme we have IT'S ABOUT A COAT!? so still trying to figure out where you are coming from with this?

I never meant for this to become this huge but tbh if you had just messaged me in the first place about changing the theme or even apologized after the fact and didn't just brush it off like it was nothing, I can guarantee you that this would not have happened. You chose to change the theme without my knowledge and you chose to not apologize for it. Own up to your actions please.

But I finally get it!!!!  YOU don't think you were wrong in not messaging me so why should I continue to reply to you after this if you don't think you were in the wrong here? Oh I wont be replying to you anymore. You can say whatever it is that you think will justify your reasoning for not communicating with me but I've said my peace and everyone in this game now sees what I have brought to the light. I literally have no more to say to you Rocky. Except for the fact that I sincerely wish you the best in this competition and your future group game Endeavors.

SHAUN OUT
https://media.giphy.com/media/2yuS0kxvPq7FJxEYl1/giphy.gif
887 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Nice speech
887 days 6 hours ago
SeongWoo
*hugs Sasha*

- Well, imagine if we win, it would be amazing. No drama partners, right? *high five*
887 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
*Luka sits on the couch next to Tanya watching Cong and Jourdan go at it*

https://diyways.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/okayalright.gif
887 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
*Malaika just plays Uno in the kitchen with Barbie while the fight goes on*
Got any 7's.... wait that isn't how Uno is played..
886 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Statement:

I've read all the exchange between our two contestant. Here's what we're gonna do, no deductions will be given to any of the two. Both did the assignment, both participated - even though the result wasn't the one expected by the other. That said, we are implementing a new rule for the upcoming pairs/teams challenges - Do not post anything without the other one's consent.

I hope we can all agree on this, for any questions and clarifications you can reach me via mail (if I'm online/not busy).

That's all, have a good day everyone x
886 days 19 hours ago
hazbez94
*Shanina sits back and watches the argument between Jourdan and Cong*

CF: And this is why I'm a solo player folks *laughs*
886 days 17 hours ago
coolKat
Jerard: a new rule for the upcoming pairs/teams challenges

Luka: …. There’s more ….
886 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Barbie is enjoying the drama*
886 days 9 hours ago
txashaun
cf
Well there it goes. Our shot of winning this challenge. See what happens when there's no communication. 😪
https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9GmICJRFaF9bW0/giphy.gif
886 days 9 hours ago
txashaun
cf
All I can do now is focus on doing the best I can for this photoshoot.
I need a Comeback!!!!!! This is the time to take my destiny into my own hands.
886 days 9 hours ago
Sebbers
https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2jt2kwdRd1qzyiyz.gif

FINALLY got my challenge win! So happy that me and my teammate's risk of choosing something less obvious paid off. Hoping for my first 1st callout this week!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!