This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1085 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
I have three models standing in front of me, but I only have one photo in my hands.
1085 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor steps forward*
1085 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
This photo represents the model who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1085 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Three lovely ladies standing in front of me with different styles but had the same goal.
1085 days 12 hours ago
SeongWoo
Joo Hyuk | Panel

"I'm sad for all three of them. Unfortunally i think its between Taylor and Milla. Dua received a lot of bad critiques and had the worst results and i'm sad for her, she is a nice friend"
1085 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Dua, you are here because the majority of the judges felt like you didn't gave it your all considering you had a disadvantage going to this week. Was your score enough to make you the last finalist of the season?
1085 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Milla, you are here for the reason you let the brand get to you instead of you getting there, like most of your photos' submitted in the past. But will this be the first and last we will see you at the bottom of the ranks?
1085 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Taylor, just like Dua you pretty much had a disadvantage going this week, while you delivered a good shot, it didn't gave us the "WOW" factor we are looking for in considering the highest 5. But was your score enough to beat the other two?
1085 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
You are safe this week....
1085 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
1085 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
our last semifinalist....
1085 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
1085 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations....
1085 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
1085 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!