This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I have two models standing in front of me, but I only have one photo in my hand.
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
This photo represents the model who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1075 days 14 hours ago
SeongWoo
Me in backstages watching Lupita in bottom
https://i.imgur.com/48QIgFZ.gif
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
While I think this was collectively one of your lowest weeks, most of you did hold your own ground.
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Lupita, we meet again here in the exact spot, this time in Cuba. You are here once again for playing it safe rather than pushing your limits and broadening your range as a model. Will this be the last time I'd be seeing you here?
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Sunmi, our comeback model. Last week you blew us away with your strong photoshoots, this week we are expecting that feels or I must say more. But this week it felt like once again, you got stuck in the zone. Will you be having the last spot in Top 7?
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name and the name that I do not call must immediately pack their belongings and go home...
1075 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Omg good luck you two
1075 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
*Mia in the background while all this is going down*
https://i.imgur.com/48QIgFZ.gif
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
You are safe this week....
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations....
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
1075 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!