This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Lupita Nyong'o:

8.5 + 8.8 + 8.8 + 7.4 + 5 = 38.5
1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
As I've said while you didn't give a "bad" performance, everyone before you gave "the" performance.
1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Lupita, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
That being said, joining our comebacks will be...
1092 days 19 hours ago
smallchild99
Marie, I'm so sorry! You did great though!
1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
9th place - Marie Avgeropoulos:

9 + 7.8 + 7 + 7 + 5.5 = 36.3
1092 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
JooHyuk

*hugs Suzy so hard*
- Yaaaaaay we are still here and i won again! Thank you for all your support! Also i almost got my third 10 hahaha, this 9.9 is hilarious.
1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Marie, we will be seeing you still next week that time you will be a comebacks participant. I want you to give your performance of a lifetime for that moment. That being said, I will mail you how to join the comebacks.
1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Now for another big news....
1092 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
JooHyuk

Best photo > Bottom 2 > Best photo

I think me and Lupita we're the roller coasters hahaha
1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
While I said you guys will have the last votings this week, we are down 5-3 with Camp Whiteboard having more members.
1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
And for the next challenge and shoot, I will give all of you a fighting chance to prove yourself why you deserve the Top 8, and why you, comebacks deserve to comeback.
1092 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
Mia: Omg it's only me, taylor and violet left! :o
1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Next week's challenge is a 4 v 4 v 4 challenge where it will determine how many COMEBACKS  will be there to take your spot.
1092 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Since Joohyuk and Mia are the highest scorers from their camps respectively, they will have a say on what will happen on next week's challenge.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!