This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1102 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
Panel would be on April 30, 6 PM EST. Thank you and Goodluck! x
1100 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Taylor (District 1: Luxury) - This is actually a good shot, this wasn't your best but in all honestly it was a level up from your shot last week. So I'm happy about it. The task this week is embodying your chosen district, and do I think you've done that? When I see this shot I see the word luxury written all over. Good job for this photo and your challenge win as well.

Joohyuk (District 2: Textiles) - I tell you what, I didn't expect this choice from you. But also, you've been surprising us for the last few weeks so... Anyways, I liked this shot, I wasn't a big fan of the editing the dark light didn't give you justice. But that's just me. District 2, as Taylor also said is wealthier than the rest of the district and I see that in your photo.

Mia (District 1: Luxury) - While you came close with a win last week, I honestly think this is on the ups once again. Mia, this feels like you are already prepared for that "careers" interview. You look very rich, very expensive and exquisite. Your facial expression, just pure gold. If you may have not gotten the win last week, maybe this will be your week. Good job!

Violet (District 11: Agriculture) - You did one of the things I hate the most in Top Model, submitting a poor quality/small size photo. Why? Because clearly zooming it wouldn't give much since it would all be blurry and I wouldn't have a chance to look closely at your facial expression. But based on what you submitted, I did see nature all over. But next time also applies for everyone, chose something of good quality.

Suzy (District 7: Lumber) - In all honesty, I was actually excited when you explained your photo. On the other hand, I was completely not expecting this shot. I am not mad and all, you look beautiful, the lighting is really good and you took a risk on choosing a district as well. The posing however felt weird with your left hand on your neck, probably because of the jacket, but other than that it was a solid shot.
1100 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Marie (District 2: Masonry and defense) - I think this one's the most expected choice for me, probably because I've watched you in The 100. I wasn't mad about this shot, it definitely got the Masonry and defense perfectly, I just wished you could've gone outside the box for this one. Then again, I do believe this is not the worst shot of the night, you look stunning and that face paint just speaks power and fierceness.

Lucien (District 10: Livestock) - This was also an unexpected choice, but Lucien you are unexpected. This shot is definitely one of your more well done too, your eyes tell it all in this shot. Now if I see this shot, does it scream District 10 to me? No. But your explanation did help me get into it piece by piece.

Lupita (District 7: Lumber) - Last week was a very shocking panel, you and Sunmi fighting for that last spot. Now, this week you had to prove yourself once again, and with this shot, I think you just did. I see the hints of your District in a snap. The body positioning feels like you are a greek statue. Great job!

Milla (District 3: Technology) - While I was expecting technology to be your pick, I was actually surprised by this shot. And I mean a happy surprise! Milla this has got to be one of my favorites shot for this season. You not only checked the box for the theme, but you also checked the box for Top Model worthy shot. Just wow!

Avan (District 4: Fishing) - I think you had the same case with Lucien on this one. The district you chose was unexpected as well so I do love them thinking outside your comfort zone. Do I get the District in an instant no? But with your explanation as well, I was able to picture you in a scene. While other models did a great job on showcasing their district in just photos, others did gave a story to connect and both parties did well.

Dua (District 6: Transportation) - Dua, you are completely serving! That body looks like it is ready to be framed into a museum. The motorcycle gave that transportation, and you are selling it quite well along with what you are wearing. I wasn't a big fan of your facial expression, could've been fiercer and more intense. But other than that, great job!
1100 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you for the critique Jerard 💗💗
1100 days 9 hours ago
tast519
Jon:
To be fully transparent,  I haven't watched a single second of Hunger Games! This is why descriptions are important. You never know what each judge knows, so that information  can make or break the photo itself.

Taylor - I love this photo. You're modeling everything well - your ring, heels, and dress. You also look luxurious and hit the theme well. You’ve completely surpassed my expectations this week, Taylor!

Nam – I barely see you. When I zoom in, you’re just standing there. I also don’t get a good  sense of how this relates to your theme. A more detailed description could’ve helped.

Mia - You look like OLD MONEY, like a descendant of the Queen of England. You are luxury embodied. Great work.

Violet - The QUALITY... https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-27-2017/N2sKu2.gif
I'm glad I have my glasses on! This photo hits the theme very well and I lovee how involved you are in the background. This looks like a still from a movie.

Suzy – You have such a beautiful face and I think this hits the theme alright, but I wouldn’t stop at this photo… It’s too boring for that. I also agree with Jerard about the arm.

Marie - I love your face. Your body looks good,  but not great. Overall, it’s a good photo that hits the theme,  but I don’t think it’s among my favorites.

Lucien - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/b3/a8/fbb3a8b8e4573a4c7c27cc3a6f680cc5.gif
You look like someone who just had a long day of work, so I think it's fair to say you hit the theme well.

Lupita - Flawless! You have beautiful skin and I love how soft, yet confident, you look. Not to mention, you're completely hitting your theme in a way that's fashionable. This is one of my favorites.

Milla - Woww. You look so futuristic and I love both your face and how dynamic your pose is. I've never seen a photo like this before, which I love.

Avan - Avan, I loved you in Victorious AND in this photo. You look just like someone that's fishing while making it sexy and modelly. Great work.

Dula - I like your hair like this. Your legs look awkward though and almost make me forget about the motorcycle. Besides that though, this is very on theme and in that right, this is a pretty solid photo.

My clear top 2: Lupita and Milla
My clear bottom 2: Nam and Suzy

Good luck, models. This was actually one of the most fun photoshoots to judge. What a strong cast.
1100 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you for your critique Jon 💗💗
1100 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Panel in a few minutes.
1100 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Garrett and Judge Ajak have both submitted their scores.
1100 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1100 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1100 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
If you are here, do not hesitate to join in.
1100 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone 💗💗💗💗💗

https://media.giphy.com/media/frDKFuonc6lkA/giphy.gif
1100 days 7 hours ago
smallchild99
*Lupita arrives, feeling a little bit more better and more confident*
1100 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE (10%) + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) (40%) + ADDITIONAL POINTS (if any; deduction points will apply as well) = TOTAL (50%)
1100 days 7 hours ago
tast519
Jon:  https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/9b/9e/4b9b9ef1f2555762df2e6efc421e6351.gif Good luck everyone

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!