This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1117 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1117 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Panel will be posted on April 18, 6 PM EST.
1117 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

Avan Jogia (Hunty): Avan, I know you struggled a little with this photoshoot, however, one thing I have learned from my time in this competition is to take your time and filter through photos you’ll find that shot that works. You had the task of being paired with me, and I’m gonna say this now you did great. I like the whole laid-back theme, vintage, and as you said “Get high by the beach” theme. I love the shot a lot and you have nothing to be upset about because I like it.

Bae Suzy (SharonMaItems): I must say Edwards's photo is stronger and in a way outshines your photo if I am honest. I do however like that you chose to do a specific color (Red). Also, Red is associated with Passion which is shown in both of your facial expressions.

Dua Lipa (spinfur): I don't know if I agree with the whole Rich VS Poor concept here. I wish you would’ve given just a little more to completely sale me on the theme because with the two shots I in a way can kinda see “Rich” in yours however with Marlon’s I do not see “Poor”.

Lee Sun-mi (turkeylover): Lee, I think you have a great concept for the two photos which is Real VS Fake. I would have liked one or the other, Bae isn’t a crazy make-up type of model she’s very natural which I think you did a great job of conveying here. In terms of your shot, I can see the “Fake” inspiration a little but I’m not 100% sold.

Lucien Laviscount (Neme91): Let me first say I love your explanation and story behind your shots. I like the whole Black and White theme of your photos. I do wish photo-wise we could’ve gotten a little more.

Lupita Nyong'o (smallchild99): Lupita, You had a HUGE advantage of choosing who got what model, and let me just say you did yourself justice. I love the concept itself behind your shots which is mother nature. I think you both complement one another and this shot is amazing. I hope to see you paired in something again because this was great!

Kim Tae-Hyung (stuartlittle16): Kim, The wedding concept is very interesting. In modeling, facial expressions are everything as you know. I don’t think happiness and not expecting to be left at the altar are here. I kinda wish you would’ve gone down the road of nature, you both have colorful suits something along those lines.

Marie Avgeropoulos (SennaRichards): A lot of you did Black and White shots and it works. Marie as a female model it’s almost looked down on you if you do a shirtless type of shot when us male models do it and it’s normal so statement made. I love the pairing I think your photos look great together, facial wise you both look good so overall good job!

Mia Goth (nateclove): I love the fact that you had some sort of story to go along with your shot. I was however not expecting this shot, I’m not completely sold on the photo itself because it looks very very simple I wish it was a little more creative and gave me that “WOW” factor.

Milla Jovovich (humanwebjet1): I agree both you and Jon have very strong facials and do not have to do too much with facial expressions to sell that aspect of the photo. I can see the spy-themed inspiration with your photos with Jon being one type of spy and you being another. 

Nam Joo-hyuk (SeongWoo): I’m actually a fan of this shot Nam. I love the vintage black and white theme you and Lindsey have going on. I also love the story behind the shot which as you said is two lovers trying to seduce one another. I love the little things and hidden gems in photos one of which is the both of you are in a bathroom on the counter so great job!

Taylor Swift (tswiftlover13): Taylor, I love the twist of your story you did not do a basic wedding shot instead you did a run-away bride type of story which I love. I think your shots for sure mesh very well together with you possibly turning back to look at Lucky while running away from the altar.

Violet Chachki (Ajathekween): Violet, I must say I like the witch theme you have here. I love the very gothic and dark theme you have going, the two of your facial expressions complement well so good job!

Garrett’s Top 3 In NO Particular Order:
Nam Joo-Hyuk
Lupita Nyong’o
Violet Chachki
1117 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Mia (with Lenox Tillman) - I was actually intrigued with how you explained the story behind the shot but I was actually expecting a bit different from this. It's not bad actually, but it isn't a stand-out as well. I do hope this wasn't you going easy because you are immune to elimination this week, but I do wanna see you bringing it week after week because I know you can.

Suzy (with Edward Wilding) - This was actually a nice pairing put together by Lupita. I do wish you could have explored more in terms of presenting more coherent photos. While you both look good in this photo, it's really Edward who stands out more. One thing I did notice on your explanation that translated well in the photos was the "drive", the passion is there.

Joohyuk (with Lindsey Wixson) - Being paired with Lindsey probably would only get you two things - either you getting completely outshined by her, or simply going to the top with her, and I am glad to say you got the latter part. This is the Joohyuk I've seen last week and I am happy you did so well this week as well, and just prove yourself that last week wasn't just your lucky day.

Milla (with Jon Kortajarena) - This is some pairing I did see happening, you both have this very intense facial structure that really upped both your game. Now for the collage, I actually felt kinda disconnected. It doesn't really play your strength Milla, somehow I think you were outshined here. The colors did work well together though.

Dua (with Marlon Teixeira) - I was actually okay with this output, it's different from what I've seen so far because you totally delivered me different yet coherent photos. Now, I wasn't too happy with the presentation of the collage itself since there was some alteration that made both your faces thinner probably because of the bad ratio resize, while you got me in you playing rich, I wasn't as convinced with Marlon being poor in this shot.

Lucien (with Cara Delevingne) - First of all, I am happy with your presentation - but then again the photo itself is the only thing that I will be taking in to consideration. Now, the collage you did really helped me connect this story, Cara as always looked really good but you weren't outshined at all because you delivered what you got and gave me the same impact she did. Good job.
1117 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Taylor (with Lucky Blue Smith) - I actually saw this pairing coming as well. Now I must say that even without Lucky in this shot you would've nailed it, you look really stunning in this shot. The story you put together mesh well with the two photos you picked for this collage. While you did get immunity for elimination, I am glad you didn't go the safe way.

Lupita (with Ajak Deng) - You know what I think this week definitely was your week because you started the challenge with a bang had the advantage on who's getting who and you really played well chosing Ajak as your partner. This collage is just heavenly! This put-together collage feels like high fashion magazine already. You just proved to everyone here that you didn't came here to play, you came to win.

Sunmi (with Bae Yoon Young) - I am very intrigued with the theme you chose, it's really telling me you are smart. Now, there are big elements here that didn't really fit in with one another but individually you both stand strong, but together it didn't really gave me "WOW" factor as it is individually.

Taehyung (with Augusta Alexander) - First of all, I love the color palette for this shot. Two men in a bright blue suit did look good on both of you. However, I got to agree with Judge Garrett here, while you had pretty much more coherent shot with what I've seen tonight, at least the theme they've chosen was pretty much seen because this was somehow a missed for me in terms of the theme you've gone with.

Violet (with Saskia de Brauw) - This is a perfect pair! Both of you had stunning shots individually but pairing this in a collage, made it twice better. This is pure glamour, this is just beautiful and I am really happy with the output. That's about it, good job!

Avan (with Garrett Neff) - You did post late, but better late than never right? Now, you started this competition and I felt you were gonna get an early boot, but since last week you have proven me wrong. And I am glad I am wrong. While I believed you've gone with the easier route in terms of the theme, you delivered with your photo. If Garrett is happy about it, why wouldn't I be?

Marie (with Jhonattan Burjack) - Well you're closing this theme as like the nth one in black & white filter, but anyways it's not a complaint. The expressions you gave here are quite similar, sexy, seductive is what I'm getting with the both of you. Now I don't know if you gave it your all this week because I still feel there's a wall you haven't broket yet in terms of giving us your best.
1116 days 23 hours ago
Hunty
Avan: Thank you judges for the nice comments!
1116 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
This is another moment, but yeah again - If no judge comments by at least 6:30 PM EST, I don't know if we can make the panel tonight.
1116 days 20 hours ago
nikw98
Hey all! I haven’t been able to post comments due to being on vacation at the moment, but I wanted y’all to know how I personally felt about the week so I will be giving you my own personal rankings.

Lenox’s Rankings:

Top 3

Lupita  Nyong’o
Nam JooHyuk
Violet Chachki

Just Short:
Bae Suzy
Taylor Swift
Mia Goth
Milla Jovovich

Middle of the Pack:
Marie Avgeropoulos
Dua Lipa
Lucien Laviscount

Bottom 3:
Lee Sun-mi
Kim Tae-hyung
Avan Jogia
1116 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1116 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1116 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
If you are here, do not hesitate to join in.
1116 days 20 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Here 💜
1116 days 20 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone 🤞🤞
1116 days 20 hours ago
SeongWoo
Good luck guys ♥
1116 days 20 hours ago
tswiftlover13
I have a great feeling Lupita is getting best photo!  That collage was pure ART!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!