This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1133 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1133 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I will be seeing you in our first panel & elimination that would take place on April 1, 7 PM EST.
1131 days 18 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox's Comments: Hello models! I hope your first week hasn't been too hard on you! I remember when i first entered this competition how daunting it can be and i just want you all to know that i think each and every one of you has what it takes to win! With that being said, I am a judge before anything this cycle! Goodluck!

Nam Joo Hyuk- I don't mind this shot at all. It's not the first thing i think of when the words "award night" come to mind, but it's definitely not bad! I think you did decently!

Cody Calafiore- Those jeans. One word. Tight. The outfit overall doesn't SCREAM award night to me but i do think this shot altogether is well executed. I enjoy the look of it all! Good job!

Violet Chachki- On any other theme, I most likely would've not liked this as much, but THIS?! This is one of the best shots i've seen for the theme. It's elegant and classic. The posing is nice in it and you're wearing the garment, it isn't wearing you. Fantastic job. Phenomenal. You are someone these contestants need to keep their eyes on.

Bae Suzy- There's something special about this shot that draws me in. There's nothing over the top about it, or extravagant about it. Something about it draws me back to a shot of mine i had in a photoshoot that i won back in my crowning season. (https://all-antm.net/displayimage.php?pid=107868&fullsize=1 ) It's not exactly that, but I feel like you have star quality.

Milla Jovovich- There's something commanding about your shot. Your confident in it and it's very telling. I love the jacket with it and think that it gives the photo the pop that it needed, good job!

Dua Lipa- I can't tell if I love this or hate it. I feel like it's definitely something that makes a statement, and at award night, that's what you see. Statements! The awkward arm pose is something that i think adds that extra oomph to the shot and i think you did a great job this week!

Mia Goth- I like the outfit and the posing. I don't think anything else in this shot belongs in it. The background kind of distracts from what otherwise would've been a great shot.

Lupita Nyong'o- The thing I love most about this shot is that the focus is all on you. The first thing my eyes are drawn to are your eyes. They're fierce and captivating. The dress itself is beautiful. All in all, wonderful job!

Ryan Gosling- I think this is a solid shot. It feels a bit safe. I was hoping for something a bit more out of the box. An okay job.

Penélope Cruz- Unable to open the link, will comment once i am able to see the shot <3

Lucien Laviscount- So there's the good and the bad. The good is, this shot is amazing. Your intense stare, your body language, everything is there. The bad is, i don't really see this fitting the theme all too well.

Avan Jogia- I like this look. I don't think it's too out of the box and could've definitely been pushed a tad bit further, but a very very solid shot indeed!

Kim Taeyung- Like with Dua, i don't know if i love this or hate this. I think it's simple, yet chic. I LOVE the coat and i think this shot overall was a success!

Marie Avgeropoulos- I'm gonna be honest here. I don't like this shot. You did exactly what Jerard asked you not to do and it's, to me, not at the same level as everyone who followed the rules.

Lee Sun-mi- This shot is gorgeous. I think that the lighting kind of messes with the shot for me a bit and doesn't quite convey what it was going for, but this shot is fantastic regardless!

Taylor Swift- I think your concept overall is the strongest out of the bunch and is executed just as well! I don't think it's anything never been done before, but i think the shot as a whole was a complete success!
1131 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Right now, Penélope’s shot can’t be seen, if anyone can provide an alternative link for her submitted shot, please put it here. Thank you! :)
1131 days 17 hours ago
SharonMaItems
1131 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Thank you very much Suzy! x
1131 days 17 hours ago
SharonMaItems
"You're very welcome! Also thank you for the critique Judge Lenox!"

https://www.hellokpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/suzy.gif
1131 days 17 hours ago
SeongWoo
LMAO
1131 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

I believe this photo shoot was pretty much straight forward either you hit the mark or you missed the mark completely. I will say I was not pleased with some of the red carpet type photos it just screams lazy to me. I will also say scores were extremely close no one really ran all the way away with this one. Here’s my Top 3 in NO particular order:
-Lucien Laviscount
-Lupita Nyong'o
-Violet Chachki
1131 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Joo-hyuk - For your first photoshoot this season, I actually dig this. The styling fits you very well, I see this being in a fashion catwalk in some high end designer clothes. The color definitely fits the vibe you are trying to get. While I think this shot was well done, I see a lot of potential in you.

Cody - First things first, I do hope next time you'd send us to a direct link of your photo (like most of what the models did this week). Anyways, I actually like this photo. It's certainly a good first shot for you this season. This doesn't scream loud for me as "awards night", but that's just my thoughts, other than that I think it's really a good shot.

Violet - Stunning! This is just your first photoshoot and you entered with a BANG! If there's an award tonight for "best dressed" you surely will be a contender to win. Eyes will surely be on you when you walk into a room, while there's a lot of garments involved here you didn't let it wore you, you wore them with class and fashion. Good Job!

Suzy - First of all, I must say that you are one of the most beautiful models I've had here in Top Model. First word that came to my mind when I see you and this shot is exactly the same a STAR. I can say this is a pretty good shot, it's not extra which would draw your audience directly to your face more.

Milla - Fierce! Overall, I was actually not expecting a shot that would be as good as this already for week one. But I am so not mad. Now, you look very commanding, very powerful and definitely someone who will surely get an award or something of legend/icon award with that. One thing though is that your pose made you a bit shorter considering you are one of the taller female in this cycle.

Dua - Well you know what, I'm going to give you the award myself with this shot, while both you and Milla are almost of the same height, your posing definitely made you like an inch taller than you already are. The arm positioning didn't really do much for me to be honest. But that facial expressions, just fire!

Mia - This is definitely something to wear to stand out from the crowd, so nice job on that. I am actually quite intrigued with this photo. Now, I don't think this shot was the best of the night, but it certainly not the worst. The setting/background didn't do much for you, but you definitely shined on your own.

Lupita - WOW! While this is just the beginning of the competition, here you are presenting me a Grand Finale worthy of shot. Is this a statement of what you are capable of in this competition? Because if this was the other models definitely should watch out. This is definitely the shot of the night for me. Just pure high fashion.
1131 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Ryan - I must say that in my observation, awards shows definitely showcases some memorable moments when it comes to fashion, males definitely have it harder to stand out from the crowd with them mostly on suits and tie. I must say that this shot was pretty decent for a first photo this season, but you definitely need to step it up more next week.

Penélope - I don't know about this shot to be honest. I am actually quite disappointed. When I first saw you, I think you have what it takes, but this photo is just not it. It doesn't show your capability and skills. And again, I informed everyone in my instructions that you must not use a paparazzi shot, which in this case you did.

Lucien - Well, you gave us edgy and dark compared to what the male models here brought tonight. And you surely stands out with just that. The tone of this shot just gives me chills, the stare you gave strikes to the soul. I actually think this is a different take from the usual we'll see on the red carpet. Good job.

Avan - Surely one of the best looking in this Awards Night, the look is definitely something to be captured. I do wish we can see your complete outfit. It's your first photoshoot for the season, but I do see you breaking some boundaries you have real soon. Do not be afraid to go outside your comfort zone.

Taehyung - I am actually 50/50 about this shot. I really loved your outfit, one of the best dressed tonight. The crop of the picture however ruined the shot for me. It felt really incomplete with small portion of your suit/body was cropped. Now, I really like the look you gave us, I do know and feel you can do better.

Marie - Another paparazzi shot, surprising. I don't know if you've read my instructions to the full extent but this is not something I am expecting tonight, or from the next few weeks in Top Model. You look beautiful and all that, but we have rules and I do hope you followed them.

Sunmi - What a way to start your journey Sunmi! You are slaying with that outfit. You are very commanding in this shot and that pose, you're the boss. You are ready to take the award and just leave afterwards, not staying for the after party. The lighting on this shot was actually pretty smart as well.

Taylor - Thank you for closing the awards night in a good tone. Now, this is another issue of a wrong cropped shot. I loved the dress and your overall look, but the photo didn't gave you justice. There's a lot going on in the right side and just plain empty on the left. You certainly did not do the worst, but I think you can do better.
1131 days 8 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*smiles and starts to line up for the panel*
1131 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1131 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1131 days 8 hours ago
SeongWoo
anxious~

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!