This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Finale

Topic » #NTM16 - Finale

1340 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
And now, for another highlight, the Top 30 photos of the Next Top Model 16: Continental Drift!
1340 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
1340 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
1340 days 20 hours ago
smallchild99
I didn't expect to get any photo on that list! I am honored!
1340 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
Also on Number 6 you says Caroline but showed a photo of Xi afterwards XD
1340 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Congrats Ajak!
1340 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Oops sorry about that I didn't check hard enough for the mistakes, but the photos are the one to be followed.
1340 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Also, since we started of with a 40/40 scoring and after some weeks were changed with 50/50 scoring, the first weeks I just added your average judges score so I can placed it equally as 50/50 scoring.
1340 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
Wow I’m so honoured by that video omg it was amazing!!!

Also shocked to have 9 photos in the top 30 like wow! Thanks for the wonderful season <3
1340 days 20 hours ago
tast519
Jon: ughhh it's officially over 😭😭

Ajak - congrats on your win and making history! Your portfolio was so stunning and artistic and I'm following you on ig when this thing's set and done cuz I need to see those photos on my tl fr! What a well deserved historical win. Rubes - i'm happy you finally got your w. ❤

Naty - you are truly a fiery queen and put up such a great fight this season. While I think Ajak deserved the win, you would've also made for a great winner with how edgy your portfolio is. Congratulations on runner up!

Caroline - the ultimate underdog! I didn't think you'd even make the halfway mark on week 2. I truly underestimated you and you constantly proved me wrong. I gave you best photo several weeks and you honestly did give some of my favorite photos in top model history. Congratulations on making it so far! Spin- i wanna see you on another cycle and win since you got so close this time. You have it in you ❤

Judges and Jerard - i say this time and time again, you're all amazing and its been such a joy working with people like you. This cycle felt so positive and fun compared to previous ones and I think it's partly because we set that tone.

Jerard, your cycles are always amazing, so I'll always say yes to judging for this show!

Until next time, I wish you all the best ❤

Jon
1340 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
That's all I have for you for this Next Top Model, Cycle 16: Continental Drift, once again congratulations Ajak Deng (Rubes)!
1340 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
And ofcourse my official announcement regarding future NTM seasons....
1340 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
3 min agotast519
Jon: ughhh it's officially over 😭😭

Ajak - congrats on your win and making history! Your portfolio was so stunning and artistic and I'm following you on ig when this thing's set and done cuz I need to see those photos on my tl fr! What a well deserved historical win. Rubes - i'm happy you finally got your w. ❤

Love you ❤️❤️
1340 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Thank you very much for all your undying support, each of your critiques and suggestions are taken and appreciated, I promise you. Regarding my future seasons, I decided that this will be the last Next Top Model for the year 2020. It's heavily because I needed a break especially after the last few seasons, that had been extremely fun but at the same time stressful. I also need a few months to focus more on my studies and doing another season with divided attention would be unfair because I always want to give my 100% when I'm hosting and I don't think I can fulfill that if I continue on hosting for this year.

I do however believe that we have jampacked amazing Top Model related shows which are currently airing like Raygan's NTM, Rocky's NTM and ofcourse I do hope to see more engaged in this type of shows because I promise you it will be an amazing experience. You would still be able to reach me for the end of the months, I will be updating this group as well with Model Division, teasers and such but that's about it for now.

To everyone, the judges, winners, ex-contestants, supporters, again thank you very much for all the love and support for this show, it's what keeps me going. And I will see you on 2021 for Next Top Model, Cycle 17.

#NTM17
1340 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
https://media.giphy.com/media/eiAlnZQ3VLjwOHRhAy/giphy.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!