This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - House (Helsinki)

Topic » #NTM16 - House (Helsinki)

1365 days 11 hours ago
humanwebjet1
like that just angers me because other models too prolly didn't get their first choice and still CHOSE A MODEL THAT WAS AS MUCH FIERCE. Like how are u gonna have choices but then pick one u don't like, like those that really make sense?
1365 days 11 hours ago
humanwebjet1
OKAY ADVOCATE for u and Jason, but clearly Jason has been trying he's not going around looking for a pity party.

U've participated in these games before, so why pick a model who has a low variety of photos when u know what kind of themes it's expecteddd.

I've looked at past seasons and it would be VERY RIDICULOUS to say that ur model would have even reached top 7 with them. Female or male has nothing to do with each other because there are male models who can slay the shit out of a campaign. NOT ONLY FEMALE MODELS HAVE A HIGH VARIETY OR UNIQUE POSES, male models do too. U'RE JUST TOO LAZY TO FIND ONE.

I REST MY CASE...
1365 days 11 hours ago
bambinoswag
https://media1.tenor.com/images/6008011e66fa05f3e305d4bb94a3ed8f/tenor.gif

jerard outside the top model house
1365 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
*jacob watches them scream as he finally finishes his blunt*

I said what I said...
1365 days 10 hours ago
humanwebjet1
u said what u said, but don't focus on ur photoshoot alright be waiting for a pity party. Don't blame gender, blame urself for not picking a good model.
1365 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
Is it me or is someone in the Top 6 talking to me?
1365 days 10 hours ago
humanwebjet1
whatevs u do u, all ur known for is complaining and being overspecific, talking about we don't have any personalities.
1365 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
I'm allowed to have friends in this house am I not?
1364 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
Confessional: Yesterday was actually a pretty fun day because I finally got to see the true colors of these girls in this competition. Ajak is the one to beat and she’s so humble i love her. Meanwhile Joan is definitely someone to pay attention to and i love that she’s here for business no petty drama. Caroline is also a fighter and she has a lot to keep fighting but i want to see her prevail. The other two looked pretty stupid if you ask me going toe to toe with me on the subject of the treatment of men in the modeling world.

I hate to be a broken stereo but one thing I’ve been quite repetitive of my entire season which if you look at my photo catalog and resume for every season. Is that I fight and will continue fight for the equality of men and women in the modeling world as well as the normalcy that men do not have to live up to preconceived notions to be considered a worthy model. I think it’s a good cause to try to represent if you say so myself? I mean that's the whole reasom behind being a model. Having a brand....that’s my brand!
1364 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
* I meant every photoshoot not season my bad :p
1364 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
*Jacob goes to sit with Ajak and Naty*

I like that this challenge everyone kind of is pick-pointing key points in history to the certain cities in Finland are in a way important and model off that. Because with a challenge like this we could all be so similar yet were taking the important parts of Finland one by one.

Lumber, music, technology, sailing, rurality like that lowkey is very genius of us.

*laughs*
1364 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Ajak: I like everybody’s different interpretations of this photoshoot. I did struggle with this photoshoot I just hope it’s enough for the judges. I really enjoyed your shot Jacob, I don’t think it’ll be the end of the competition for you just yet :)
1364 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*goes the kitchen to look for food*
1364 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob: oh i so hope not
1364 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
CF: Listen... I'm just trying to work my ass off here and worry about myself although I am enjoying the company of Jacob recently, it seems like he's been a bit more supportive of me in this competition and I enjoy it. Im honestly a bit nervous as last week i had the worse photo so I hope my photoshoot advances me another spot in this competition cause I'm feeling like I'm fighting from the bottom with some of the other guys.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!