This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1499 days ago
Jerard
Lucky (The Dark Watchers) - Okay just hand him the check and we're done. Lucky, this has got to be one of the most beautiful shot I have ever seen. This picture gives me the feeling I got when I first saw your Seven Virtues shot on the cycle you have won. You have given us purity and goodness on that shot, and this time it's dark and intense, and you still manage to pull through. This is stunning!

Saskia (Ghost of Perchta of Rozmberk) - Another day, another Saskia goodness. Saskia, you technically are playing this game the way you have planned it to be. It seems like you have every bit of photo for every theme we have and will go to. Again, this is top notch Saskia and you're definitely setting a higher bar once and for all.

Yoon Young (The Abominable Snowman) - I am not gonna lie, but I am most excited what you will be bringing to the table this week, because I am expecting something big. And I am so so glad that you have finally bring it to the table! Yoon Young this is THAT shot. The aesthethic of it all was just so perfect, the white touch was just beautiful.

Bryce Thompson (The Killer in the Backseat) - You definitely managed to be different on takes with the models, but both are acceptable - I find your shot rather uninteresting. I actually would have find and understood this more if you would atleast give us a frantic or appalling look on your face.
1499 days ago
Jerard
Watch how it all unfolds tonight, 9PM EST.
1498 days 23 hours ago
wileycoyote
Lizzo: I dont really feel this embodies tje story how you described it, your mouth being hidden to me defeats whats creepy about this girl in the first place

Josh: you really highliggted a lot if things in your story that werent in the picture, its important to sell the picture itself in your description, "this color here shows ____" "im in a _____ pose because"

Lenox: while the photo itself im not blown away by your theming was very smart and its overall a solid shot

Shaun: your starting to feel repetetive to me with yet another nude shot, this feels like you stretched your theme around the image a bit to much to me

Naomi: its an interesting photo where your a tad overshadowed but i see absolutely no connection to the theme here, your well able to do better then this

Gigi: this was really cool, your connection feels flimsy but its well explained and its an overall strong photo

Jhona: this is a great response to the theme, its a bit simple but thats not always to bad

Lucky: not a literall interpretation but you nailed the theme of this story amazingly, definetly getting a bit more of our winner lucky that you had not fully shown yet

Saskia: dayum, i was worried you were being very safe but this shot is so damn good and perfect for the theme, wow

Yoon: this was really well done, the photo has a great atmosphere and it really fits the theme

Bryce: I really love the atmosphere of this shot and it really tells the story of your theme, great job

Ok some of you are really getting comfortable now and really showing why you are here, the others better step up to or you will be left behind, this is a tough cast who wont pull any punches
1498 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1498 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
Hey :)
1498 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1498 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
If you are currently here, do not hesitate to join in x
1498 days 21 hours ago
bklimas
*stands with others*
1498 days 21 hours ago
Wade
Good luck Bobby
1498 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Sits down at the panel*

Best of luck Models!
1498 days 21 hours ago
tast519
Jon: good luck models
1498 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
We shall start.
1498 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Hello and welcome to your Week 6 Panel.
1498 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Which group got the highest average score this week and got themselves another chance to go through to the next round?
1498 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Is it the Team 4 Emotions (Group A)?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!