This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
the Team True To Our Skin?
1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
or will it be the Team Sinners?
1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
All of you did a good job....
1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
but one team manages to leap further and that group is...
1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Team True to our Skin!
1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Team True to our Skin (Team B) are composed of:

- Gigi Hadid (C8)
- Jhona Burjack (C14)
- Lizzo Jefferson (C14)
- Shaun Ross (C13)
1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where everybody stands...
1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Team True to Our Skin (Group B) - 17%
Team 4 Emotions (Group A) - 15%
Team Sinners (Group C) - 15%
1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Official Challenge Scores:

Gigi - 17%
Jhona - 17%
Lizzo - 17%
Shaun - 17%
Bryce - 15%
Lenox - 15%
Lucky - 15%
Saskia - 15%
Yoon - 15%
Josh - 14%
Naomi - 13%
1487 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot will be posted tonight, 9PM EST.
1487 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #7

"Urban Legends"

And you got to get your story straight once again. For this week's photoshoot we are talking about stories once again - this time, a legend.

For this week's photoshoot you are focusing on an urban legends - An urban legend, urban myth, urban tale, or contemporary legend is a genre of folklore comprising stories circulated as true, especially as having happened to a friend or family member, often with horrifying or humorous elements - urban legends such as bloody mary, the call is coming from inside the house, the slender man.

Your goal for this shoot us to present us in your photo one urban legend story. Now, you are not to repeat an urban legend once it is presented by other models (since there's like atleast a thousand). An explanation is highly necessary for us to connect your photo.

24 hours for you to do this photoshoot. Goodluck!
1487 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo: The Slit-Mouthed Woman

The slit-mouthed woman is a popular part of Japanese folklore. She appears before you, with the lower half of her face covered. She asks you one simple question - "Am I pretty?"

After doing so, the woman reveals her entire face - her mouth has been slit through her cheeks up to her ears, giving her a horrifying permanent smile.

Answer "yes" to the woman, and she will slit your face open to match hers, and answer "no" and she will be so enraged she kills you. The only way to escape her would be to tell her you're in a hurry and can't answer her or you could also offer her candy or money in exchange for your freedom.

https://m.imgur.com/a/EXRLOBm

In this picture, I've just appeared before you, covering the lower half of my face. I've just asked you "Am I pretty?" How will you respond?
1487 days 6 hours ago
bklimas
Josh:  The Slender Man

The Slender Man is a tale where a mysterious figure with his face covered who likes to stand in the woods watching young kids play.  If a kid strays away from the playground from their friends, they will run into the slender man near the woods.

The slender man then takes the kid by the hand, and lead the kid away, from where the kid would never be seen by anyone.  People would eventually find the kid's body.  Then some people would see the slender man appear around near the woods near some playgrounds where he waits for children to wander astray and then he would proceed to lead them away of where they would never be seen again by their parents.

In this picture, my face is hidden of where no one can see my face.  I remain a dark character near the woods waiting for children to wander away of where I can take them, and then eventually kill them. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/343188434087611056/?nic_v1=1aPBge0ll2J1M6T1DRa4GrXwlocjr0jty36qDP8fP8qu%2F9V4EF0jQyiqguQrPRuPT4
1487 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox: the Jinn
The word "genie" is the anglicized version of the Arabic word "jinn." Jinns can be good or malevolent beings.

Umm Al Duwais is one the most famous jinns in the United Arab Emirates. She was even immortalized in a film in 2013. Her story is simple: at first, she appears as a beautiful woman to attract men. But as soon as she's reeled them in, Umm Al Duwais changes into a terrifying figure who eats the men she's enchanted.

I wanted to show the more sultry side of what a Jinn can be. I want to show you how they pull the man in and the essence of the vibe or aura she gives out. The eagerness to get someone close enough to show her true self. Ready to strike as soon as the opportunity arises!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/next-management-production/assets/images/510548/large_portrait.jpg?1468516789

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!