This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1528 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Fatima (The Shining One) - I must say you look really really beautiful. I do wanna say I agree with everything Judge Jon pointed out, I wish you would have made this photoshoot more to expand your horizons. I do believe that this beauty shot was good, excellent maybe, but comparing it to the bunch, you are more on the okay side and you don't wanna settle for that in this cycle.

Bryce (Ambitious) - This was a let down for me Bryce. You done really amazing last week and expected much from you this week. Don't get me wrong, I think this shot was good, but again it is forgettable, and you are not. I would have loved it if you bring more angst in here, your facial expression could have been better as well.

Lucky Blue (Fortune, Sadness) - Again I applaud you for picking both your names to portray. That story really helped you creating this magic. Your angst is there I did wish to see more of the sadness as you said. The fortune speaks all over the image. Lucky, you are one of the smarter ones in the competition, your explanations truly speak it.

Shaun (God is Merciful) - For those of you who were wondering, I allowed Shaun to change his picture only because he just cropped a part (who he is not) and did not change the picture to its entirety. Now, focusing on your shot, this has got to be my most favorite shot of you. You are killing it, and I hope to see more of this worthy of high praise shot from you.
1528 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Panel will be at 8AM EST. Goodluck! x
1528 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
the link got fixed and i put it into the search bar and it showed up lizzo posted it for me
1528 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
https://m.imgur.com/a/xztAvqQ this is if fixed for those who didnt see it
1528 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
before it got fixed i thought it worked cus i put it in the search bar thing and it showed up
1528 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1528 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1528 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
If you are currently here, do not hesitate to join in x
1528 days 12 hours ago
patricenka9
period
1528 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
So hello everyone and welcome to your first real panel & elimination. All of you competed this week, and now we'll see how it all goes.
1528 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
stream norman fucking rockwell
1528 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Who's group got the lowest average and will face elimination this week?
1528 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be the Team Tornad-Ho?
1528 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be the Team Killer Boys?
1528 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
or will it be the challenge winners, Team Chaos, who cares?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!